Please revive this game. -to devs

• I have been waiting since the patch came out, for you guys to revert it. It seems like no one actually likes it, and you still haven’t done anything about it. You think that TRADING CARDS are going to make this game better… Seriously?!

I used to play Chiv for hours on end, now I haven’t touched it all week. It’s too boring now, and feels sloppy, and clunky. I know Promod is out. But not that many people play it.

I love this game so much, which is why I keep complaining for you guys to revert the patch. I used to love this game more than all of my others. Right now I just cant stand what you’re doing. You completely ignore everyone telling you to revert the patch, I see so many posts about it.

Though I suppose in the end all you care about is selling your game, you don’t care who plays it.

• @Ho_BoY:

I have been waiting since the patch came out, for you guys to revert it. It seems like no one actually likes it, and you still haven’t done anything about it. You think that TRADING CARDS are going to make this game better… Seriously?!

I used to play Chiv for hours on end, now I haven’t touched it all week. It’s too boring now, and feels sloppy, and clunky. I know Promod is out. But not that many people play it.

I love this game so much, which is why I keep complaining for you guys to revert the patch. I used to love this game more than all of my others. Right now I just cant stand what you’re doing. You completely ignore everyone telling you to revert the patch, I see so many posts about it.

Though I suppose in the end all you care about is selling your game, you don’t care who plays it.

I don’t want them to revert to the previous version, just tweak the current update a bit. The increased stamina drain is good, maa nerf is good, etc. This update is overall better and makes the game more stable and fair. It just needs some tweaking like with claymore speed and desync, crossbow speed, etc.

I also got a handful of my friends to purchase the game this weekend and they love it. Go play your promod and enjoy your exploits all by yourself.

• @Magnificent:

I also got a handful of my friends to purchase the game this weekend and they love it. Go play your promod and enjoy your exploits all by yourself.

Name one exploit in ProMod.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@Magnificent:

Name one exploit in ProMod.

combo feinting.

• Thousands of people still love and play the game thank you.

• Clearly you don’t read the ProMod thread as much as I thought you would.
    viewtopic.php?f=51&t=14902&start=280#p159961

For other: I am closing all threads that don’t provide any helpful criticism, i.e this thread.