Confused mom needs your help!

• OK, guys please help! My son downloaded this game and when he tries to sign on, the game size on my screen is the size of a matchbook cover. I cannot enlarge it at all. My mouse goes inside that small game window but it will not allow me to increase the size.
    I tried opening it directly through our Steam account as we have a shortcut on our desk top but if just lags. I even downloaded the Beta version, it shows just fine in my window but that lags really bad too.

We have downloaded other games thru Steam and have been successfully been able to play them.

If you do respond can you please put it in laymen’s terms as I am not very savvy when it comes to these kinds of things.

Thank you in advance for your help!

• -In your Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config\ folder there is a file named “UDKSystemSettings.ini”. Double click the file to open in Notepad
    -Scroll down to [SystemSettings]
    -Find the line that says Fullscreen=False and change False to True
    -Save the file and try loading the game again.

• Thank you! I did that, it opened then the whole screen went black!

• I am more than happy to help any mom.

But I am stumped.

Oh edit now I read the responses and it was fixed.

! Oh well there goes my milf dream.

• Is your computer capable of running this game?

Please attach the following: (stolen from giant thread)

DXDiag: If you do not know how to get your DXDiag, press Start button, type DXDiag in search bar and open up the program it shows. Click run then save results as .txt file and add it to your post.

Launch Log: To find your launch file, go to My Documents then to My Games then to Chivalry then UDKGame then go to Log folder. You’ll find your launch.log file and add it to your post.

• Yeah if it lags its likely you have a toaster.

• he should really be working to fix the issue and not his mother… jesus. How old is the kid? He needs to learn to do things himself is my opinion. Having your mother create an account on a game forum to ask how to fix a game you want to play is beyond me. Sorry mom. Kids these days…

• @gregcau:

! Oh well there goes my milf dream.

Somehow I’m not surprised that you wrote it.

• Ya’ll be nice to the lady. She just wants her kids to play a violent video game. :)

• @clayton-bigsby:

he should really be working to fix the issue and not his mother… jesus. How old is the kid? He needs to learn to do things himself is my opinion. Having your mother create an account on a game forum to ask how to fix a game you want to play is beyond me. Sorry mom. Kids these days…

Saying what I’m thinking.

I mean this game is 17+ in the US and 18+ pretty much everywhere else.

In fact why does America have game classifications if they aren’t enforced by law? That’s what I don’t get.

The game has some affect on children. But kids who get over rated games are usually spoilt brats who get what they want to begin with.

Don’t spoil your kids. You regret it later.

In fact I banned a 15 year old from our servers not long ago for spamming votekick. And there was this 8 year doing the same who didn’t actually know that kicking people was bad. It was all fun and games to him.

They are dicks in game too.