The forum is for this kind of people

• The forum is for the people who :
    - rage after a patch

• are elitises
    • play (in general) only the duel mod
    • are in a clan
    • rage on the archers
    • cry about their main class is not enough OP.
    • are over lvl 40

When I read the forum I feel that it is closed for all neophytes and normal players, People complain all the time, most of the advice I see are subjetives and rarly objetives.

I really like the game and forum, as well as the guys from TB, but the elitists are so boring on the forum, I don’t want to leave the forum but see the minds change.

• And if your not in those catagories you get fricking raged at.

• and then there are people who genuinely care for the game after extensive time investments. it’s like building a house of cards; you want to protect it and appreciate it, but inevitably the others around are going to want to fuck it up to watch it fall.

• @lemonater47:

And if your not in those catagories you get fricking raged at.

It bored me to see these kind of people all the time, and yes I rage a bit

EDIT:

and then there are people who genuinely care for the game after extensive time investments. it’s like building a house of cards; you want to protect it and appreciate it, but inevitably the others around are going to want to fuck it up to watch it fall.

You right, but I didn’t mean ALL of the people but some people.

• And what about the lonely archers who have to watch all the people nag about their precious class. :( I really feel like the only archer on the forum. :o

• Most archers are too ashamed of their career choice to speak up in public.

• @dudeface:

Most archers are too ashamed of their career choice to speak up in public.

This is more like the archers are the jews and the Archers-Ragers are the Nazis, and they are a lot of nazis in the forum.

• No, no. It’s more like the archers are communists, and the people here are McCarthyists.

• You guys aren’t making it any better for archers.

• @dudeface:

No, no. It’s more like the archers are communists, and the people here are McCarthyists.

If you want ahhaha

• Well the game has been out long enough to expect to see somewhat “veteran” players by now and the game itself has quite drastically changed recently. It’s kinda inevitable that those people will post.

• @dudeface:

Uh, hey guys… My name is, uh, Carolean, and I’m an archer.

(ALL MUMBLE) Hi Carolean.

• People that blame archers are the same that charge the whole map expecting to kill them and die.
    People that complain about a new patch or something in general will complain anyway.
    You should take seriously people that being grounded says his point of view and if he doesnt like the game just leaves or adapts,remember that hatred is an outlet for powerlessness.

• @Phosphore.:

The forum is for the people who :
    - rage after a patch

• are elitises
    • are in a clan
    • rage on the archers
    • are over lvl 40

wtf

am I the only person who likes to post hot girl stuff?

I feel under-represented and discriminated against

• My main is crossbow/saber archer. I actually get more kills with the saber but only just.
    I’m level 46 but I joined the forum when I was only level 15, so …
    If you played the game before the patch and don’t like the patch that doesn’t make you a complainer, it makes you someone who liked the game’s vision before the patch. Some people like the patch. Good for them. I’m still going to say this patch sucked. :P

• @Carolean:

@dudeface:

Uh, hey guys… My name is, uh, Carolean, and I’m an archer.

(ALL MUMBLE) Hi Carolean.

Hiii Carolean monotonous drone of a greeting

I’d just like to say that I too, am an archer (when not the man at arms). And happy to be one! Who else is going to slay Agatha’s archers on the hillside walls while the ram closes in?

Archers unite!

• @Phosphore.:

The forum is for the people who :
    - rage after a patch

• are elitises
    • are in a clan
    • rage on the archers
    • are over lvl 40

When I read the forum I feel that it is closed for all neophytes and normal players, People complain all the time, most of the advice I see are subjetives and rarly objetives.

I really like the game and forum, as well as the guys from TB, but the elitists are so boring on the forum, I don’t want to leave the forum but see the minds change.

Didn’t rage but ok. Extremely disappointed.
    I’m not elitist. I played for fun, even when i played seriously.
    I play 95% of my time TO.
    Not in a clan.
    Play about 1/3 of my time archer. But patch’s archer buff was idiotic. So yeah i “raged” about how easy and unfun my 2nd class became.
    Never thought a class wasnt OP enough. Only that archers currently are :p
    Am over lvl 40.

So what’s your point?
    Probably most of the ppl fall in to one category. So what?

• His point is he people who aren’t in one of those catagories get raged at a lot.

• @lemonater47:

His point is he people who aren’t in one of those catagories get raged at a lot.

The ppl who arenti in those categories and get raged on, are the ones that start calling you an elitist clanfag :p