Nice to see you guys making progress.

• Hello!

Just stopped by to say hi, and check on the precious chivalry.

Glad to see you guys are moving the game in the right direction with the help of UDK.
    Don’t forget, you are one a kind first person multilayer melee.

Tibb’s keep it real!! Don’t kill the game with homing pigeons :mrgreen:

• Developer

Haha no worries mate, we’re making this the game age of chivalry was supposed to be. We have way more progress than we can show at the moment so I know it seems a bit slow but trust me we’re working away at it and we believe we truly have something special here, looking forward to the next few months when we can start showing some real real ingame stuff and seeing how you guys react. The quality in all departments is several notches beyond age of chivalry so if you were able to enjoy that then I can promise CHIVALRY:Battle for Agatha is going to impress and please.

• Can’t wait…

• @Welcome_To_Hell:

Glad to see you guys are moving the game in the right direction with the help of UDK.

I wrongly read that as “mutilation” :lol:

• @Kneecap:

@Welcome_To_Hell:

I wrongly read that as “mutilation” :lol:

If only thread postings had a “like” button :)

• I spent quite a bit of time with Age of Chivalry a while back. This new project is definitely getting me excited, and I’m also glad to see that you guys are still pushing forward. Much respect.