Move over super dodge

• Pre patch MaA super dodge has now officially been replaced by Vanguards charge.

Charge off a downwards slope or charge off a small lip of a hill/road and you will break the sound barrier and fly about twice the normal distance of a charge. You’re about half a step away from making TO_Surf_Orange_x3 when you can dodge/charge and bounce off objects.

At least with super dodge you didn’t have a giant flying two handed attached to the end of it.

• Are you really complaining about the vanguard charge? I’m not thinking it’s that big a deal… they can’t do it very often.

• Give video or be more specific. I just tried charging up and down all the hills on Stoneshill and didn’t notice any difference in speed at all.

• @RushSecond:

Give video or be more specific. I just tried charging up and down all the hills on Stoneshill and didn’t notice any difference in speed at all.

Stoneshill is perfect. Try it near the catapult and try to aim for that little tree near the broken stone bridge (charging up hill). You can also achieve this on Battlegrounds. Charge downhill and if you want a huge boost then aim your charge so you bounce off the wooden spikes near Mason left spawn. I landed down near the Ammo Shed. But you are not aiming for speed with the charge, you are aiming for distance covered. The charge is already fast.

Are you really complaining about the vanguard charge? I’m not thinking it’s that big a deal… they can’t do it very often.

How am I complaining? I’m only telling you that if you want to replicate the old MaA’s super dodge (which was only ever really a fun thing to do and to get to wacky places on Citadel) then pick Vanguard and charge off edges.

• Yup occasionally a vanguard will do a super leap and cover about twice the distance of normal. Catches me by surprise sometimes, about the only time a leap is useful haha

• That’s awesome.

I mean, it has to go, obviously, but it’s awesome.

I expect to see super dodge and super sprint attack mods asap.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLI2894U … tube_gdata

This is to give you an idea of how it works, of course, you don’t really have to have that high of a fall to make it do the leap. I just wanted you all to see about how it works, notice once the swing is out of windup, the Vanguard hits his NOS button and seems to travel 100% faster.

• Actually just to let you guys know, super dodge is still around. I do it occasionally by accident and last night on a duel server there was a guy who had perfected it, he could literally leap over an opponent and hit them in the back. Looked like a frog hopping, seemed different than the “super dodge” we all know because he would catch major elevation.

• Slygoat don’t remove this.

• I love charging off staircases and flying like 20 feet. Feel like a superhero.

• @SlyGoat:

That’s awesome. I mean, it has to go, obviously, but it’s awesome.

We find more bullshits in the game programming and they are happy… That’s prodigious.

• Like listen…don’t fix this this seriously.

• Tried this in my server last night, turned the gravity almost off too.

With one well placed charge attack on low gravity, you can glide across the lake in Moor.

Also, if you charge attack off a high enough ledge and continue holding sprint, you can actually do ANOTHER charge mid air. Sweet!