Damage chart any one??!?!?

• So i have found my self at a loss of words as i get one shoted by an knight with a long sword, never thought the long sword would be able to 1 shot any thing, a updated damage chart would be nice to see, plus, torn banner please update the weapon damage in game. A weapon that sayes it does 54% damage should not be able to 1 shot any class.

• I just want to raise the point as well that having those in game stats which are incredibly inaccurate and don’t give a good feel to each weapons statistics is really bad for new players wanting to learn the game.

It needs to be redone.

EDIT: sorry man, I don’t have the link to the spreadsheet saved on this computer.

• I really need to see the new spread sheet, because honestly it is pretty ridiculous that that long sword does that, and i want to see what other unbalanced weapons are out there that i can exploit until torn banner decides to balance it

• @lileasy1515:

I really need to see the new spread sheet, because honestly it is pretty ridiculous that that long sword does that, and i want to see what other unbalanced weapons are out there that i can exploit until torn banner decides to balance it

Were you an archer? Overhand to archer head is the only way a longsword can one shot.