PSP Collection (Also surpassed 1000 games :D)

• A week ago, I decided I want to get a PSP again. I figured they’re cheap and I’d probably be able to find a good amount of games for next to nothing. After a week, I’ve managed to build up a nice collection. Also, thanks to my PSP games, I managed to surpass 1000 games.

Here’s what I have so far. Also, yes, I know that some games are not in proper order. Rest assure, it’s in proper order on my shelf. If you are wondering, yes I have a Vita.

• Jak and Daxter, Crisis Core and Dissidia are some of my favorites.
    But my all time favorite on any system would be METAL GEAAAAR!!!

Do you have a favorite out of the bunch?

:P

• @King:

Jak and Daxter, Crisis Core and Dissidia are some of my favorites.
    But my all time favorite on any system would be METAL GEAAAAR!!!

Do you have a favorite out of the bunch?

:P

That’s a hard decision. There’s so many good games. I’d love to get more MGS games for it.

One game that I could always play over is Hot Shots Golf.

• Phew. I thought you meant you had 1000 PSP games and that would mean that while I wasn’t looking, its library had exploded for some reason.

• @Daiyuki:

Phew. I thought you meant you had 1000 PSP games and that would mean that while I wasn’t looking, its library had exploded for some reason.

Haha, no. I believe the PSP library is around 850. I got a long way to go. I’ll be posting pictures soon of my entire room.

• Crisis Core has peaked my interest. Time to fire up my emulator and get the ISO. Urm… I mean buy it legally on the proper system.

• @ChuckingIt:

Crisis Core has peaked my interest. Time to fire up my emulator and get the ISO. Urm… I mean buy it legally on the proper system.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. I believe that emulators are only worth it if you have the actual game. That way you don’t ruin the original and you can pause it at anytime but I prefer playing the originals because I prefer the console controllers except when it comes to PC games.

• @Keith:

@ChuckingIt:

Crisis Core has peaked my interest. Time to fire up my emulator and get the ISO. Urm… I mean buy it legally on the proper system.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. I believe that emulators are only worth it if you have the actual game. That way you don’t ruin the original and you can pause it at anytime but I prefer playing the originals because I prefer the console controllers except when it comes to PC games.

I use my xbox controller for all emulated games. PS2 games Xbox controller. PSP xbox controller. Name it, I map it to my xbox controller. Only PC games get the sacred mouse and keyboard.

• I just now realized, YOU HAVE NO MONSTER HUNTER :o
    (Yes I am one of them)

I bought Monster hunter for my brother before he even had a PSP!!
    And monster hunter is the reason why I didn’t buy the Vita!

There must be a reason…

• @King:

I just now realized, YOU HAVE NO MONSTER HUNTER :o
    (Yes I am one of them)

I bought Monster hunter for my brother before he even had a PSP!!
    And monster hunter is the reason why I didn’t buy the Vita!

There must be a reason…

Hey guess what. I have never even played a Monster Hunter game. NOW WHAT!

I had the opportunity to get it, but I opted out for other games because I heard Monster Hunter is mostly enjoyed with others and since it’s the PSP, I doubt there is anyone still playing. I’ll pick it up eventually and give it a shot.

• @Keith:

I heard Monster Hunter is mostly enjoyed with others

Ah, very true…
    You kinda need others actually.
    I’ve been stuck on the same monsters for a few years now because I can’t find anyone who is a far as I am :P

• I managed to pick up Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker yesterday brand new for 15.

• @Keith:

I managed to pick up Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker yesterday brand new for 15.

I have that one but I can’t play it yet because I gotta go through portable ops and guns of the patriots first… oh well.

Now that you have peace walker you can sorta play monster hunter.

• Crisis Core was amazing <3

• @ChuckingIt:

Crisis Core was amazing <3

:D

I’m glad you enjoyed it.

I’ve gone through the game a few times now.
    The music, the acting, the cinematic presentation… Its no wonder they labeled it as one of the PSP’s greatest hits.

• @King:

@ChuckingIt:

Crisis Core was amazing <3

:D

I’m glad you enjoyed it.

I’ve gone through the game a few times now.
    The music, the acting, the cinematic presentation… Its no wonder they labeled it as one of the PSP’s greatest hits.

That’s definitely a game I need to finish. Actually, I have a lot of games I need to finish. lol