Rank issue

• Hello!

I’ve been loving this game, so much fun!

I was rank 8 on a server the other day and suddenly everyone became rank 35 including myself. I thought it would be a bug related to that server but now it seems I’m rank 35 permanently. This took away the fun of ranking up and is kind of a downer as it seems a bunch of my weapons are still locked yet I can’t go up in rank to unlock them.

Could you tell me how I could reset my rank so that I may enjoy the game normally?

Thank you!

• J

• You are sure that its permanent? Sometimes the rank glichtes out, but after a game restart is fixes itself most of the time.
    If it is really permanent and you want it to be gone, someone from TB has to change it I guess ( since Rank, Duel stats and such are bound to steam accounts?).

• It is permanent. I thought it had been fixed but I logged in today to see that my rank is again 35 and my weapons cannot be unlocked. Torn Banner please help!

I would like to be able to rank up and unlock weapons.

• Torn Banner please help. It’s not fair that I can’t enjoy the game and level up and unlock the weapons. It says level 35 and most of the weapons are still locked and there’s no ranking up. I understand the fix is in the steam server but what am I supposed to do?

• This has happened to many players, see the various threads on the forums about it. It seems permanent, and so far there’s no known way to fix it. BUT, weapon unlocks are NOT tied to ranks in any way. Ranks have no actual meaning beyond the number that you see in the scoreboard. To unlock weapons simply get kills with the weapon of the same class (e.g. to unlock the 3rd dagger, use the 1st or 2nd dagger and get the required number of kills with it).

• Thanks for the info marox. It’s an unfortunate bug, but knowing that it won’t affect weapon unlock makes it much better.

• I am suddenly rank 36… Just got the game yesterday. NONE of my weapons are unlocking or progress moving at all…

Not sure what to do

• @EVul1:

I am suddenly rank 36… Just got the game yesterday. NONE of my weapons are unlocking or progress moving at all…

Not sure what to do

You should be able to progress towards unlocks as normal. Some servers don’t work for progressing towards unlocks, don’t know why. Try another server. Rank increase might be permanent unfortunately.

• im an idiot, the weapons progress horizontally they are unlocking …… happy dance