There's bad winners, then theres DDoS'ers

• Today, me and a clanmate decided to 2v2 Thylacine from 2EZ along with another of his clanmates. It was LTS, they won and they were dicks about it. To further enlarge the size of his e-peen, he decides to do this:

The fact that this heavily problematic child not only ddoses me, but he makes it clear that he is (slow net, resorting tmobile) To you, personally Thylamcine: I will use this evidence to do something about you. Just posted this here for other competitors to be wary of these script kiddies.

• Wow what a nice guy.

• What annoys me the most is that they won… I guess some people are just not satisfied even with their inflated ego.

• The competitive community ladies and gentlemen.

• @DokB:

The competitive community ladies and gentlemen.

So I should take every noob that cries hacks and cheats when he dies as representative of the entire casual community?

Sound logic bud.

• He did the same to me a few months ago. I’m self employed and he knocked my internet out when I had to get work to a client. Good stuff.

• Same with me, he knocked me out in the middle of a tournament once.

• If I do file a lawsuit (which I admit is a bit of a stretch for a simple DDoS) then there are people who could back me up on this. Lets hope he has learned his lesson and won’t do it again. Feel free to report here if he does though.

• @Daiyuki:

@DokB:

So I should take every noob that cries hacks and cheats when he dies as representative of the entire casual community?

Sound logic bud.

Yes, that is exactly what I want you to do. :roll:

Say what you want about the “casual community” but I guarantee you that you’ll never find anything as bad as a person being so mad that you actually get their personal information.

• @Luc0z:

If I do file a lawsuit (which I admit is a bit of a stretch for a simple DDoS) then there are people who could back me up on this. Lets hope he has learned his lesson and won’t do it again. Feel free to report here if he does though.

Nah, he will keep doing it as he already did it to dozens of people.

• @Luc0z:

If I do file a lawsuit (which I admit is a bit of a stretch for a simple DDoS) then there are people who could back me up on this. Lets hope he has learned his lesson and won’t do it again. Feel free to report here if he does though.

lawsuit lol

Americans…

did he actually do a DDoS or just scare you with pretending he knows how to do one…

• @DokB:

@Daiyuki:

@DokB:

Sound logic bud.

Yes, that is exactly what I want you to do. :roll:

Say what you want about the “casual community” but I guarantee you that you’ll never find anything as bad as a person being so mad that you actually get their personal information.

Wrong. There was a post, I’d say about 7 months ago maybe more. About this guy who got revenge at a pub rager, by looking up his information. Then finding pics of him on this forum about acne, then linked the guy the pics, with all his personal information to show the guy that he knows all about him. And the guy who did it was a “casual player” who just happened to get ticked off by another “casual” player. I would go try to find that post, but TBH I don’t care to.

Found it anyway! viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10560&hilit=revenge

• Oh I remember that, I’m pretty sure I even posted in that thread too. The guy thought he was “helping” the other guy or something retarded.

But then I guess it comes down to what you think is worse: Ddos or finding your personal info on some bodybuilder forum. ;)

• Towards the end of the thread he started talking about getting his IP to pin point his location…. I think stalking > DDos’ing. Which is why he got banned. Anyhow, I just make sure people don’t forget the past when they start making posts.

• Oh god I actually had quite a discussion in that thread, I completely forgot about that. That guy sure rustled my jimmies back then jesus. :o

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0j0lO7uQBo#t=4s

Please don’t sue me

To you, personally Thylamcine: I will use this evidence to do something about you.

Thylacine*
    Also

• @ChuckingIt:

Wrong. There was a post, I’d say about 7 months ago maybe more. About this guy who got revenge at a pub rager, by looking up his information. Then finding pics of him on this forum about acne, then linked the guy the pics, with all his personal information to show the guy that he knows all about him. And the guy who did it was a “casual player” who just happened to get ticked off by another “casual” player. I would go try to find that post, but TBH I don’t care to.

I would like to believe that the player described as the troll in that thread is actullay thylacine.

• @Dubjay:

@ChuckingIt:

I would like to believe that the player described as the troll in that thread is actullay thylacine.

I’m sorry but it isn’t, Tony.

• Why would anyone play with or against Thylacine? He’s the biggest asshole I’ve seen on here which is saying quite a lot. This is the same guy that actively kicked people from official servers with his buddies and when he was called out on it here on the forums he defended his actions with more insults.

Guy’s a douche. Boycott him and anyone that plays with him unless you condone his behavior and if you do, then good luck to you in making the competitive scene grow.

• @Sidewinder:

Why would anyone play with or against Thylacine? He’s the biggest asshole I’ve seen on here which is saying quite a lot. This is the same guy that actively kicked people from official servers with his buddies and when he was called out on it here on the forums he defended his actions with more insults.

Guy’s a douche. Boycott him and anyone that plays with him unless you condone his behavior and if you do, then good luck to you in making the competitive scene grow.

He will ddos our servers then :(