Free Cheats

• Gotcha? yh a bit lame but i can easily enable my cheatengine and noone will ban me…why?Cuz heres no ***** anticheat.Heres NOTHING to protect players from cheaters.Someday when im played another round…i’d seen few speedhackers(yeah im sayin it after spec) it was like 20%(u can easily change it to whatever u want and turn it ON\OFF with one lick)…so when i started my speech about speedhack ingame they just kicked me(yea heres was too many dumby lowlvls) i changed my name and checked em again(found steamprofile and it was vacbanned huh…) thn added many devs to friends for report cuz ive seen 1thread about it.But NOREACTION.I think like for most players…noone adds u.REMMIX prefers playing DOta2 match instead of helping to you.

Thats funny but…even private cheats

Features:
    3D Radar:

• Bounding Box (None, 2D, 3D)
    • Box Size
    • 2D Line
    • Player Name ESP
    • Player Distance ESP
    • Player Health ESP
    • Head Dot
    • Dot Size
    • Aim Laser
    • Unlimited Ammo (Seriously? unlimited ducking spears)
    • Show Radar
    • Show Friendly
    • Show Enemy
    • Max Distance
      etc etc etc…
      Anticheats:
    • VAC3 Undetected
    • Secure Hack Streaming System

…SO LAME heres no even VAC but its already undetected…loool

Come on devs… I hope u will add some anticheat features…atleast to block everyplayer’s CHEATENGINE/

comments allowed

• I think you mean “there’s”.

You keep using “here’s” for some reason.

But yeah cheat engine is a problem and should be a priority. Cheat engine is fine for singleplayer and that’s what the cheat engine devs pass it off as.

There needs to be an antihack that can detect cheat engine.

• Yeah thats was one angry post… but its really sad that we playin game like 1 year since release…and still without any anticheats.

• Developer

I don’t think Valve likes devs talking about VAC, so I won’t elaborate much. Suffice to say, the game is VAC-protected, and there are things that it detects. If you find any cheats, please pass them along to one of us.

• Cheat engine. That’s what its called. Its an application that can change everything.

Its the main things used for speed hacking.

There’s many other things that you can do with it too. As listed in the OP.

Health and stamina can’t be changed thank goodness. Though that’s because its server side. Cheat engine can’t touch the server side stuff.

Cheat engine doesn’t work with most multiplayer games. But it works with chivalry. That’s a problem.

• I’ve seen many people blatantly admit to cheating and just leave the server afterwords.

It’s become a big problem in the game on a few random servers, I don’t notice it as much on the official servers however.

With something like cheat engine the least it could do it recognize that it’s running.

• Hacks/Cheats: New hack preventions have resulted in 40 bans in the past week. We are continuing to monitor the situation to ensure we are on top of everything in terms of hacking and cheating.

If you encounter someone cheating and are 100% sure they are cheating, contact a server admin from the Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/chivmod
    If you aren’t able to get ahold of someone, then please make sure you have proof (videos, pictures, etc) along with their FULL Steam ID (not just their nickname) and then send all that info to kimiko@tornbanner.com

• @Kimiko:

Hacks/Cheats: New hack preventions have resulted in 40 bans in the past week. We are continuing to monitor the situation to ensure we are on top of everything in terms of hacking and cheating.

If you encounter someone cheating and are 100% sure they are cheating, contact a server admin from the Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/chivmod
    If you aren’t able to get ahold of someone, then please make sure you have proof (videos, pictures, etc) along with their FULL Steam ID (not just their nickname) and then send all that info to kimiko@tornbanner.com

So how do your anti hack preventions work exactly? What do they detect and how to they do it.

And are they just on official servers or can they work on all servers if the server owner sets it.

• @lemonater47:

So how do your anti hack preventions work exactly? What do they detect and how to they do it.

And are they just on official servers or can they work on all servers if the server owner sets it.

I can’t give out that information, sorry :( But it works on any and all servers and we do everything, so server owners don’t need to worry about anything.

Ohh the mystery ;)

• Chivalry Hackers….

• @lemonater47:

Better not take the chance… lol

I had suggested a while ago they sneak in cheat detection without telling anyone so they can catch all the hackers all at once.

But they probably thought of it themselves.

• @gregcau:

I had suggested a while ago they sneak in cheat detection without telling anyone so they can catch all the hackers all at once….

I don’t think that the cat is out of the bag just yet. Whatever TBS have up their sleeve should, in my opinion, be instigated without warning. Anything else would be just daft; let’s cleanse the game of cheats, they signed up for the terms of use, so there are no excuses. Worst case scenario they have to buy the game again.

Just hope that TBS do have some counter measures in development.