VoiceCommands SYNC

• I have to agree, this needs to be synched.

• YES, PLEASE! I actually thought this was already in the game…here i was, saying no as a man at arms, my character said “are you out of your mind?!” and i replied to my self “Yes!”.

Or heres another example…“Ya smell like a woman!”… “Thank you!”

• There’s a number of discrepancies with how game sounds play in Chiv.

I even think the MaA’s have their falling sounds mixed up. Agatha has Mason falling sound and Mason has Agatha falling sound. One or the other, I can’t remember.

• Mason has Agatha sounds. Just heard it as a Mason Vanguard fell like 3 inches off a bridge. :D

But yes, syncing the VCs would be sweet. :)
    So many comedic situations could be happening… :3

• Yeah that would be awesome!
    I remember me and a friend and clanmate of mine joining an old duel server and while waiting for the other fights to finish so we can challenge someone we just insulted each other and reacted to it, like “Is that chainmail, or are you wearing a dress?” -“Yes!”
    But it sounded different to him:
    “C’mere you, I like you!” -“Alright… yes… Mylord…!”

Still funny for his side, but sync would be AWESOME.

• please DEVS ReplY! u could fix it in last content update…

• so… i hope it will be fixed in the next patch

• @TruStylez:

So please fix VOICE SYNC in next update.It must be easy to fix/

+1

• This is extremely trivial. Like, probably one of the last things we’d want to devote time to fixing.

• @SlyGoat:

This is extremely trivial. Like, probably one of the last things we’d want to devote time to fixing.

@fvonb:

@TruStylez:

So please fix VOICE SYNC in next update.It must be easy to fix/

+1

+1

• @SlyGoat:

This is extremely trivial. Like, probably one of the last things we’d want to devote time to fixing.

This is one of the more active bug threads, quite a lot people want it to be synced.

• @fvonb:

@SlyGoat:

This is one of the more active bug threads, quite a lot people want it to be synced.

Quite a lot of people are idiots.

With the state that the game is in anybody that thinks this is even worth currently looking at should be banned from bug discussion imho.

• @viral:

Quite a lot of people are idiots.

Nothing to add.

• @SlyGoat:

its known and important issue and its still not fixed since release…1year

devote time? you could just change voice file paths\code like IF player A says YEAH[sounds/yeah01.mp3] so B hears the same […yeah01.mp3] instead of random… somethin like that

“and everyone is happy”

• Well SlyGoat does have a point. Fixing things like the server browser and map glitches are much more important than knowing you actually used a decent comeback against someone’s taunt.

• @Event:

Well SlyGoat does have a point. Fixing things like the server browser and map glitches are much more important than knowing you actually used a decent comeback against someone’s taunt.

yea server browser lol… dat useless 1year of fixing still without good results for browser.
    map glitches? most of them still not fixed since newyear.

bad example…

• Personally I couldn’t care less. That’s probably the least thing that would me bother in a game full of bugs.

• Shame on TB if they will not fix in next update. Congrats if they will…

as i said before thats not hard to devote some time.

• SO…back to remind you that this SHAMEFUL MISTAKE still not fixed……

You can also release some new official maps,cuz noone uses custom.