Mute Players +

• At the moment muting a player is great for when it appears the game has been bought by some sort of goose, who likes nothing more than to honk repeatedly into it’s microphone, but it does nothing for those who like to spam the character voice-commands. In particular, those who seem to have bound laugh to all their attacks.

So it’d be nice if mute also applied to that.
    _
    (Hmm. Nothing really controversial there that’ll guarantee the thread’s inevitable 10 page de-railing that’d keep the post near the top of the board… )_

Stop selling the game to geese. They are second class citizens at best and we all know it.

(nailed it.)

OH! Here’s a thought: when customisation comes in, allow an individual customisation mute for those enemies/team-mates who’ve made themselves particularly hideous/hard to identify.

• We had some royal dumbass on a duel server a while ago, who was logged in as a spectator and as such didn’t show up on the server’s player list. He supposedly put a rock on “G” and had speakers set up next to his mic, projecting a never-ending soundtrack of bathroom noises.

Couldn’t mute him.
    Couldn’t kick him.

• @Carolean:

We had some royal dumbass on a duel server a while ago, who was logged in as a spectator and as such didn’t show up on the server’s player list. He supposedly put a rock on “G” and had speakers set up next to his mic, projecting a never-ending soundtrack of bathroom noises.

Couldn’t mute him.
    Couldn’t kick him.

Open console (~)

Type “votekick”

A list of names will appear, with a number before said name.

Search for a player not on the server list but on the votekick list.

Type “confirm N” where N is the number before said player

Edit: Not saying I’m against mute. Mute should be in.

• Yeah, I tried the votekick. I’ve done it in duel servers before with the console (the same server) but his name would not come up.

I figured that the game didn’t recognize him since he was only spectating. I’m not sure if they’ve fixed that or not, I would imagine they would have.