Your setup.

• Chilvary being the competitive game that it is, Most people would tend to lean towards higher end gaming peripherals, Seeming the specs of your computer doesn’t really matter all that much there wouldn’t be any difference how well someone could run Chilvary considering the game is only slightly demanding but it’s 2013 so it’s quite easy to presume everyone has a machine that can run the game but what matters most is your Kkeyboard, mouse and headset.

Chilvary being a game based completely on fast paced action requires that all of your equipment has the fastest response time possible.

So my peripherals.

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate with those yummy cherry MX blues. :P
    Mouse:Steelseries Sensei, I use to be a FPS gamer so I chose the best FPS gaming mouse out there.
    Headset:Steelseries Siberia V2( Comfortable and it doesn’t hurt my head after long gaming sessions) People don’t seem to think headsets would matter in this game but it’s important to be aware of your surroundings.

Anyway share your setup. :P

• I feel poor, :(

Just use a simple Logitech mouse and keyboard, and some cheap headset, but seems to do me wonders, considering I like to think I play pretty well.

• @Baine:

I feel poor, :(

Just use a simple Logitech mouse and keyboard, and some cheap headset, but seems to do me wonders, considering I like to think I play pretty well.

If it works for you then go for it, Until around 6 months ago I was still using a cheap microsoft wireless keyboard it could only handle 5 key strokes at a time and the response time was horrendous I swear it was up there in the double digits when it came to response time some of the keys would sometimes not work, New keyboard and I’m not looking back. The first investment should always be a decent mouse.

The Steelseries Kinzu and Deathadder are both great mice for their price point.

• I use a Logitech g700s mouse on a Steelseries hard plastic surface.
    Headphones are Sennheiser HD515 because they are quite comfy.
    Keyboard is just a generic thing.

• logitech g400 and random shitty keyboard

• I have a fairly nice rig, but I play with a $15 keyboard and I recently bought a mouse for more money than I wanted to spend only to learn that I didn’t like it, so I had to purchase a $10 (including shipping!) mouse. Now the world is right.

I’d slay noobs with just my hands, but for some reason I need this mouse and keyboard… :)

I’ve also got the world’s worst headset, it’s got like a 10-15 foot cord that I find to be most manageable when it tangles up halfway.

• Not sure I loaded the link correctly but it contains
    Logitech G13 game pad
    Logitech G35 Headset
    Logitech G500 mouse
    And my daughters piece of crap Razor key board with a busted W which why it takes me so long to type… lol. ( she has my Logi G15…)

And of course the standard peripherals…… A beer and my Provari…

• Rosewill MX Cherry Brown Keyboard
    Logitech G400 Mouse
    Turtle Beach X12 headset
    Asus 24 inch 2 ms response time 1080p LED Monitor
    Steel series 17x15 inch mousepad

Gaming Rig:
    Sapphire HD Radeon 7970
    i5- 3560k @ 4.2 ghz
    Other stuff like sound card, ssd, ram bla bla bla

I <3 my setup. (Love my desk)

• @ChuckingIt:

Rosewill MX Cherry Brown Keyboard
    Logitech G400 Mouse
    Turtle Beach X12 headset
    Asus 24 inch 2 ms response time 1080p LED Monitor
    Steel series 17x15 inch mousepad

Gaming Rig:
    Sapphire HD Radeon 7970
    i5- 3560k @ 4.2 ghz
    Other stuff like sound card, ssd, ram bla bla bla

I <3 my setup. (Love my desk)

That’s quite the set up, I honestly need a good response time monitor myself, But they’re so exspensive, The price difference between a 1ms response time monitor compared to a 5ms response time monitor is ridicolous the price almost triples. Thinking about the ASUS VK248H 24inch LED Monitor It’s 290 bucks and it’s got a 2ms reponse time for that price it’s considerably cheaper than the monitors with the same features.

• My Setup

• I got a rock…

• Mouse: Cyborg R.A.T. MMO 7
    Keyboard: Microsoft Sidewinder X6 (Still the best keyboard ever, I dread it kicking the bucket)
    Monitor: 27" Samsung SA950 120Hz
    4.1 speaker setup, because headsets are annoying

This picture took me a while to do, so I’ll post it again here.
    I don’t even play this game competitively, but this mouse surely leaves me will all my combat options in one spot.

• @Lann094:

Mouse: Cyborg R.A.T. MMO 7
    Keyboard: Microsoft Sidewinder X6 (Still the best keyboard ever, I dread it kicking the bucket)
    Monitor: 27" Samsung SA950 120Hz
    4.1 speaker setup, because headsets are annoying

This picture took me a while to do, so I’ll post it again here.
    I don’t even play this game competitively, but this mouse surely leaves me will all my combat options in one spot.

That setup would be enough to do my head in, You’ve literally bound everything to your mice minus your walk keys. :?

• ^^ that is the most retarded setup i have ever seen … you probably play horribly with that nonsense.

• @clayton-bigsby:

^^ that is the most retarded setup i have ever seen … you probably play horribly with that nonsense.

m8 1v1 me.
    Lol, I think I play just fine with it. It looks complicated but becomes natural once you learn where everything is.

• @clayton-bigsby:

^^ that is the most retarded setup i have ever seen … you probably play horribly with that nonsense.

Wow are you for real?? Did someone ask you your personal opinion of that set up? Perhaps your reading comprehension is a tad off today or would you like me to remind you of the point of this thread…

Wow… Just… Wow…

• lol R.A.T is terrible and so are all of these so called “gaming” mouses with thousands of buttons

• @CRUSHED:

lol R.A.T is terrible and so are all of these so called “gaming” mouses with thousands of buttons

It’s all about preference really, My steelseries sensei has 4 extra keys. I only use my mouse mouse use the default keys and one of the extra keys for crouch.

• @Canadian:

@clayton-bigsby:

Wow are you for real?? Did someone ask you your personal opinion of that set up? Perhaps your reading comprehension is a tad off today or would you like me to remind you of the point of this thread…

Wow… Just… Wow…

To be fair, I thought that image was a joke.

• Microsoft ‘readymouse’ basic optical mouse ftw. No-brand keyboard ftw.

Bloody love my readymouse. Im quite attached to it. Works well for shooters too, hey - I’d hate to spend $$$ on a mouse with a zillion buttons, to not be any better.

Each to his own though.

Edit - HAH! I thought that too! It DOES look like a picture made by a person taking the piss out of ridiculous mice… :P.

SECOND EDIT: I didnt mean any offence about the mouse btw - its just my opinion lol. It DOES look crazy :P.