Microphone Support

• So, I don’t see many people talking about this but when is the microphone support going to be improved? I think I heard you previously say you were working on it and if you are, can we get an update
    on it and how long it will take until we get a confirmed patch for it.

If you aren’t can we please see an improvement on it because there is probably some maybe a lot out there who wish that the support for microphone communication was better.

Thank you for listening to this post.If you do… :?

• ^this. We need it fixed.

• ^^ would be nice

• Dont count on it. They promised to fix that for like a year now just like better admin support for servers. It was in one of those vids where an developer answered questions. I just knew that motherfucker dev was lying.

• it’s just not high priority because it doesn’t mean any more money

• You complain about bugs and balance, and when they try fixing that you complain about minor stuff not beein fixed?

Maybe you should stop buying games from small companies, but then youd be stuck with 0815 games beeing the same we had 10 years ago just with better graphics…

• @Towe:

You complain about bugs and balance, and when they try fixing that you complain about minor stuff not beein fixed?

Maybe you should stop buying games from small companies, but then youd be stuck with 0815 games beeing the same we had 10 years ago just with better graphics…

Thats not the point. They promised to fix these things long ago… Stop coming up with excuses.

• @Towe:

You complain about bugs and balance, and when they try fixing that you complain about minor stuff not beein fixed?

who are you even talking to with that?