Colourblind mode.

• Sadly enough, I’m partly colourblind so I have a hard time figuring out who is who and more often then not I end up shooting my teammate in the back of the head. No need to go more in detail.
    I couldn’t find another thread like this so I thought I’d make one. :p

• I doubt they are gonna make something like this for you. Maybe there are programs outside of chivalry, but works in chivalry that helps with being colorblind.

• I’m partially colourblind too.

I can tell people apart no problem. Just really hard to spot masons in the bushes.

• A check box for colourblind mode couldn’t be that hard surely?

All you have to do is change the masons from red to a high contrast pattern. A chequered texture would work. I think there is already a chequered texture in FFA mode.

• There are some console control options with regards to various types and degrees of colorblindness.

I think there are six options in total. Of course, I completely spaced them out.

Maybe someone can chime in with them?

• @frits:

I doubt they are gonna make something like this for you. Maybe there are programs outside of chivalry, but works in chivalry that helps with being colorblind.

I could understand if I was the only person to be colourblind but I’m not, it’s a small feature that would make a very small amount of people happy and stop a lot of team killing. It’s also a suggestion no need to get snappy. -.-

• Get on the catapult man and the message will get through faster :D

• I’m red green colour blind and its not hard to tell teams apart. Just hard to tell masons and trees apart.