Chivalry on console.

• I think it would be amazing and very successful on the Ps4. And they have Indie Self Publishing. So thats a plus.

• Read the FAQ first.

Q:What Platforms will the game be released on?

A:Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is planned to initially release as a PC exclusive game. It is possible that if enough interest were to be generated that the game could release on other platforms in the future.

• I feel like consoles user are a little immature for games like this. I don’t want some 12 year old kid killing his own teammates because they called him a name. But, that’s just me :]

• This game is imo impossible to realise on consoles since it’s all about movement, fast reactions and aim.
    The consoles controller support nothing of that. If you get hit from behind, you’re basically fucked.
    Hitting enemies with a sword would be hard enough (would be a LMB fest), hitting enemies with arrows would be impossible.

Controllers are good for racing games or Beat 'em Ups but they fail completely at shooters, RTS and any other games that requires a minimum of actual precision.

• @likemundeen:

I feel like consoles user are a little immature for games like this. I don’t want some 12 year old kid killing his own teammates because they called him a name. But, that’s just me :]

You forget about people who are using a business notebook for work/surfing and still want to play games.

• @TheUndying:

This game is imo impossible to realise on consoles since it’s all about movement, fast reactions and aim.
    The consoles controller support nothing of that. If you get hit from behind, you’re basically fucked.
    Hitting enemies with a sword would be hard enough (would be a LMB fest), hitting enemies with arrows would be impossible.

Controllers are good for racing games or Beat 'em Ups but they fail completely at shooters, RTS and any other games that requires a minimum of actual precision.

it’s actually not as bad as you think using a controller.

• No. And IF It did happen it hurt the pc country as patches and content updates would come even slower than they do now, since every update has to be reviewed by Sony and Microsoft. Also I don’t think that many people would buy it for console because they are too busy with their call of duty circlejerks to notice a quality game like this. Also most console gamers are pretty casual and don’t have time to play a game with this much of a learning curve.

TL;DR The devs shouldn’t waste their time with the filthy console peasants.