Weird Keymap bindings.

• alright, 90% of this game is skill and 90% of that skill is having a good, personalized keymapping (rather than the clunky defaults) that works for you and/or a mouse with extra buttons.

well, i don’t have the latter, but i’ve done the former. but i wanna know yours, so come in here and tell us all your really weird keymap bindings.

• Q = Alternate Slash
    E = Alternate Overhead.

It is done.

• right now, i’m using RMB for Primary Attack, while LMB is Alt Primary Attack, Middle Mouse is Kick/Shove, while both Tab and Caps Lock are for Parry.
    3 is both sprint and forward (because there’s no point at all in having seperate button for Sprint), 2 is only forward, Q is left, R is right, W is down, E is Dodge.

• @Deadpan:

alright, 90% of this game is skill and 90% of that skill is having a good, personalized keymapping (rather than the clunky defaults) that works for you and/or a mouse with extra buttons.
    […]

That’s not true at all, but if thinking that makes you feel better…

• I hold G to use alt attacks (hold G, do a regular attack and it’s an alt), and have C for crouch and V for battlecry.

Other than that I use the defaults, and do alright.

• Standard with middle mouse button for alt swing.

• @Daiyuki:

@Deadpan:

alright, 90% of this game is skill and 90% of that skill is having a good, personalized keymapping (rather than the clunky defaults) that works for you and/or a mouse with extra buttons.
    […]

That’s not true at all, but if thinking that makes you feel better…

lol! no, really it is! i know it is! i’m being totally, deadpan serious! :)