Micro goals.

• The game needs more micro goals, I love having small things to aim for in a game other than my opponents face. The gameplay is great fun but I need something for my endorphin fix. ^^ More helmets, weapons if someone thinks of another niche for some, that sorta thing.

What I was really thinking of though was reskinned (same model) weapons. Every so many kills you get with a weapon (thinking every 100, 200, 350) You first get shiny weapons then engraved and shiny and finally gold inlay and shiny (maybe gold leafed hilt). Something other people can see. I would think that this would be separate for each weapon as to prolong the process of unlocking it all.

• Meh, I would prefer something meaningful, like defeat Crushed 3 times in a duel and you get a hammer sigil.

• I actually like this idea, visual upgrades as you use a weapon seems really cool.

• Customisable helmets would be the best thing.

One horn, two horns, three? Bending up, bending down. Pointing out from the front or the back. Stag horns on your helmet, goat horns, cow horns….wings…swan feathers…scary face mask on your helm

• @Mockingbirch:

I actually like this idea, visual upgrades as you use a weapon seems really cool.

Just dont force it on players. In most mmos I like my characters style at lower lvls, but then I have to use this fantasyshit and quit.