Make bardiche and other sprint attacks 1 hit archers

• Currently if I sneak up on a archer and charge them in the back with a bardiche its not a guaranteed kill. But if I simply over head its a easy kill. Landing a charge is harder then landing a over head, so how about we let bardiche charge 1 hit archers even if they hit their pinky toe?

The same should be true for all the other slow high damage 2 handers. I think high damage 2 handers should always 1 hit archers on charge attack.

• Yesssss…. Archers need to be punished more!

• The polehammer sprint attack used to bring knights down to 1hp with a body shot (from memory a kick would kill him but i always used to land another hit because the kick was higher risk). I think they should bring that back.

• Any sprint attack will one shot an archer or MaA if you hit the head; swords will one shot archers to the body. Spears and polearms will one shot VGs to the head as well.

You have to remember to aim quite high to score a headshot with a sprint attack because they strike at a downwards angle.

@giantyak:

The polehammer sprint attack used to bring knights down to 1hp with a body shot (from memory a kick would kill him but i always used to land another hit because the kick was higher risk). I think they should bring that back.

Nnnope, that was never the case. Polehammer sprint attack does the same damage it’s always done.