Do we get coloured names?

• Hey dirty squires!

I hate being an ordinary peasant like everyone else on this forum. I grow ever so green when I see moderaters/alpha testers & Developers in their coloured names.

EDIT - What gives, some people are purple? **Totally jelly!
    I think we deserve a cool colour when this is all done! :D :-P

and exclusive helmets, LOOL! :D 8-)

• But then it wouldn’t be a secret afterwards.

Its all very hush hush…

• @YarnuTheDog:

I think we deserve a cool colour when this is all done! :D :-P

@King:

But then it wouldn’t be a secret afterwards.

Its all very hush hush…

Indeed sire, I agree. What i was meaning was. WHEN IT WAS ‘ALL OVER’ as in this was public sphere knowledge and our ‘hush hush’ activities were brought to the open!

• We shall see!

• Just give us poop brown names. That way you don’t have to worry about anyone being jealous.

• Personally I would rather get all the new DLC helmets.

• @dudeface:

Just give us poop brown names. That way you don’t have to worry about anyone being jealous.

Lol

@lemonater47:

Personally I would rather get all the new DLC helmets.

I’m sure you would xD

• I can see why you change your stance on paid DLC as about 80% of the community were for it and 10% couldn’t care less. But I’m that other 10%.

If you changed when no one wante it the I would be really annoyed.

BUT I WANT ME HELMETS.

Pretty please?

• I want helmets too, but I don’t want THOSE helmets. They all look too fantasy-ish, a few ones look a bit more realistic but still… what’s wrong with a regular kettle hat? :D

Anyways, I am getting a peasant hat sometime in the future, so I’m all set!

And concerning coloured names… I’m good with poop brown, haha!

• @SavageBeatings:

I want helmets too, but I don’t want THOSE helmets. They all look too fantasy-ish, a few ones look a bit more realistic but still… what’s wrong with a regular kettle hat? :D

We could make a bunch of helmets and they can release a free community helmet pack.

Any modelers out there? I could try making a Helmet. I do animate things using program’s that do modelling.

Though I do recall characters in chivalry are bigger than the standard 96 units. So we need to make the helmets a bit bigger too. More detail. How big are they actually?

• I can tell you that helmets aren’t part of the package deal, sorry :P

• Helmets aren’t but Horses and Jousting lances are! Only for us, mind you… >:D

“Ohh, your vanguard sword is certainly long, but it pales in comparison to my equipment!”

Would be the taunt we can use ;)

• @lemonater47:

@SavageBeatings:

I want helmets too, but I don’t want THOSE helmets. They all look too fantasy-ish, a few ones look a bit more realistic but still… what’s wrong with a regular kettle hat? :D

We could make a bunch of helmets and they can release a free community helmet pack.

Any modelers out there? I could try making a Helmet. I do animate things using program’s that do modelling.

Though I do recall characters in chivalry are bigger than the standard 96 units. So we need to make the helmets a bit bigger too. More detail. How big are they actually?

144 units, 96 is crouching in Chivalry.

• @YarnuTheDog:

Indeed sire, I agree. What i was meaning was. WHEN IT WAS ‘ALL OVER’ as in this was public sphere knowledge and our ‘hush hush’ activities were brought to the open!

No one must ever hear of our activity’s, our livelihood and the fate of the free people depend on it!!!

:o

• @King:

No one must ever hear of our activity’s, our livelihood and the fate of the free people depend on it!!!

I concur.
    Its only fun as long as its a secret society.
    Secret societies are awesome.
    Really.

• @User:

@King:

I concur.
    Its only fun as long as its a secret society.
    Secret societies are awesome.
    Really.

Actually… Hmm yeah I’m liking this as well. lmao.

• @Dr:

@lemonater47:

@SavageBeatings:

144 units, 96 is crouching in Chivalry.

96 is crouching lol. Its the unreal engine default height for characters normally.

• @lemonater47:

I can see why you change your stance on paid DLC as about 80% of the community were for it and 10% couldn’t care less. But I’m that other 10%.

No stance was changed, and this isn’t the place to talk about that.

• Hi I’m blue.

• @Biscuit_buddy:

Hi I’m blue.

And apparently you don’t shower either…