Chivalry is One of the Most Popular Games of Steam Sale.

• It’s the last day of the steam summer sale and they’re honoring the top 10 most sold games during the sale with an encore. Chivalry made it into the top 10 most popular games being sold alongside huge blockbuster games like Skyrim, Dishonored, Bioshock infinite, Borderlands 2, Civ 5, TWD and Tomb Raider.

Congrats to TBS for making this amazing game and I’d like to thank the community for helping make it a commercial success as well.

For anyone still looking to buy, now’s your last chance to get it for a whopping 75% off, now through 10 am PST Monday on Steam.

For those of you new players remember the next update will hopefully be landing within the next few weeks which will introduce customization to the game, so stick around and keep playing!

Cheers!!!

-Sidewinder

• Fuck this. Serverbrowser works like shit, even though they promised to fix it since day 1. I recommend all my friends and steam friend to not buy this game.

• @frits:

Fuck this. Serverbrowser works like shit, even though they promised to fix it since day 1. I recommend all my friends and steam friend to not buy this game.

Lol.

So your saying don’t buy the game because the server browser goes funny when you play with too many filters.

Sort by ping is all you need and you have no problems.

• Thanks Sidewinder! :) It’s definitely an honor to have Chivalry up in the Encore Day with all those great games!

As for the server browser, every single patch we have “fixed” it and then something happened to it. The server browser has been the most frustrating thing in trying to fix lol. It’s not that we’re not doing anything, it’s being a pain in the butt. In the beta, things seem to be working much better, but we’ll see how it goes from moving from the beta to the live game. Cross your fingers!

• @Kimiko:

Thanks Sidewinder! :) It’s definitely an honor to have Chivalry up in the Encore Day with all those great games!

As for the server browser, every single patch we have “fixed” it and then something happened to it. The server browser has been the most frustrating thing in trying to fix lol. It’s not that we’re not doing anything, it’s being a pain in the butt. In the beta, things seem to be working much better, but we’ll see how it goes from moving from the beta to the live game. Cross your fingers!

Ok nice to see its acknowledged.

• I think I have a few copies of Chiv stashed in my inventory now.

• Gotta say, pat yourselves on the back TBS. You’re doing something right to be among triple A titles on Steam (though they are a bit old, but you know…)

• It is one of the most popular games b/c it is novel and looks cool. The core game is incredibly broken, it has gotten better a FULL YEAR after release, but its still in like a beta state. We were sold like an alpha game. This game alone makes me too scared to buy indy products in the future.

It might be worth like 7 bucks at most if you just like to casually chop up some peasants and stuff for the lulz, but don’t take the game seriously, it has always been a broken game and patches come once every 6 months and often break new things.

• @theuprising:

It is one of the most popular games b/c it is novel and looks cool. The core game is incredibly broken, it has gotten better a FULL YEAR after release, but its still in like a beta state. We were sold like an alpha game. This game alone makes me too scared to buy indy products in the future.

It might be worth like 7 bucks at most if you just like to casually chop up some peasants and stuff for the lulz, but don’t take the game seriously, it has always been a broken game and patches come once every 6 months and often break new things.

You do know that there are 12 months in a year, right? Chivalry was released on October 16, 2012. So um….yeah. Math FTW!

Also, I spend more money on lunch each day for the price you can buy this game which can provide COUNTLESS hours of entertainment.

Your hyperbole is top notch though. Really invigorating. :?

• Seeing chivalry standing tall next to those blockbuster hits is really something to special behold.

Here a BIG THANK YOU to all the members of this fantastic community that helped chivalry reach this milestone in gaming history.

• @Sidewinder:

Also, I spend more money on lunch each day for the price you can buy this game which can provide COUNTLESS hours of entertainment.

That’s my exact same reason why I love this game so much. I’ve got 450 hours so far, for a price less than my lunch everyday. I’ll keep playing this too, till 1000 hours and beyond, especially with coming customisation, SDK, and this “expansion” which my Australian dollars are keen to be given for.

That’s why I don’t care if there’s a few bugs here and there, I do get frustrated but essentially it was and has been an excellent game for the price I purchased it for.

Also, TB has been consistent with their patches lately, once a month is pretty damn good for this small team. Most AAA titles with money coming out of their arses take even longer to do anything about their games.
    TB has explained why it takes longer than usual to make/release a patch. Some people can’t afford to be constantly downloading a 500-1000mb patch every week.

• Over 8,000 concurrent is pretty darn good.

Oh its on sale.

10 minutes left, quick get it if you can.

• @User:

+1, but to be honest I just quoted you to say you got the coolest sig in the whole forums!

• @gregcau:

Over 8,000 concurrent is pretty darn good.

Oh its on sale.

10 minutes left, quick get it if you can.

As of 6:15 this morning you still have 3 hours 45 minutes left on the deal. Deal ends at 10 am PST.

• Congratulations TB i’m glad to see Chivalry doing so well, keep up the good work!

• Even though i hate what the last patch has done to my favorite game, im still happy this game is selling good.

Congrats TBS!