Vanguard charge

• Is it just me or the charge is only effective when using swords? Most of the time I see them charge at the speed of light and they go even further then when using spear or halberd, is that normal?

• Yeah, it’s really weird sometimes. With the slightest bit of lag it’s unpredictable and glitchy.

But they had to do something to make it useful, so they decided to make it super fast, which probably wasn’t the best idea with such wonky positioning-handeling and position-correction.

• yes it totally looks superhuman. for swords. especially the last part of the forward motion, where they’re just sliding at train-speed. it kinda looks almost like either the steriotypical “blink” ability in Fantasy-based video games, or like the equally steriotypical witch-hover in movies like The Craft.

• Charge attack is the sole purpose faa is broken now. There is just an endless amount of charge attacks raining on you.

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

MAA dodge got removed because it was to fast for people and was unrealistic.
    But got to introduce lightning spears and warp speed charges.

• @TheFunnySide:

Charge attack is the sole purpose faa is broken now. There is just an endless amount of charge attacks raining on you.

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

MAA dodge got removed because it was to fast for people and was unrealistic.
    But got to introduce lightning spears and warp speed charges.

I wasn’t aware they removed the dodge ability. They must have just done it 9 seconds ago after I quit playing, cause I was dodging then.

• Dodge wasnt removed, you just cant dodge during windup anymore.

• He might have meant the super dodge.

Which is still doable apparently but no one has yet spilled the beans. :(