The first game I joined, my rank got set to 47…

• I was really looking forward to progressing through the ranks - is it possible to have it reset?

• This happend to many people and there are many threads like this. TBS haven’t let us know if this will ever be fixed and I am afraid you won’t get your old rank back.

• It’s amazing how many people setup a new forum account to say they ranked up too fast (but they never mention going to an unofficial server, not once).

• Bill, are you saying this has only been occurring on unofficial servers?

• Whether or not that is the case, why would mentioning it even occur to a normal person, Bill?

• Kimiko, I have been asking around a little bit and I have never heard anyone getting rank bugged on an official server. And there has been complaints about many people getting rank-bugged from one specific server.

Though, of cours, I haven’t been talking to everyone.

• @Caïtos:

Kimiko, I have been asking around a little bit and I have never heard anyone getting rank bugged on an official server. And there has been complaints about many people getting rank-bugged from one specific server.

Bleh, yeah we’re trying to figure out how/why/when this all occurred. Keeping tabs of when we first got notice of it and how it’s progressed. As of now, we can’t reset ranks, but we’re looking into the issue. Interesting how it doesn’t happen on Official servers though.

• @Kimiko:

@Caïtos:

Kimiko, I have been asking around a little bit and I have never heard anyone getting rank bugged on an official server. And there has been complaints about many people getting rank-bugged from one specific server.

Bleh, yeah we’re trying to figure out how/why/when this all occurred. Keeping tabs of when we first got notice of it and how it’s progressed. As of now, we can’t reset ranks, but we’re looking into the issue. Interesting how it doesn’t happen on Official servers though.

Possibly modded servers?

• @Kimiko:

Sounds like you are trying to find the source of a virus outbreak. Oooh man I’ll be Dustin Hoffman and you can be Cuba Gooding Jr.

• @NabsterHax:

Possibly modded servers?

Definitely a possibility. I’d need more info as to exactly which servers this has been happening on though.

@ChuckingIt:

Sounds like you are trying to find the source of a virus outbreak. Oooh man I’ll be Dustin Hoffman and you can be Cuba Gooding Jr.

Sure bro, I got your back. (I was going to say more, but I don’t want to be quoted anymore :P)

• Normal people don’t post on this forum.
    I’ve long suspected this was caused by modded servers because no one has ever reported this happening on an official server. Just a hunch.