Vanguard attacks passthrough

• Something I have noticed with the Vanguard is that attacks will sometimes passthrough when they should be well within range. They are not blocked/parried and they do not damage you either.

• Are you a greatsword user? I think it’s a bug with the greatsword :(

• happens with lots of weapons.

• This is happening a lot, I watched my spear pass through the back of a knight, down the grip nearly to the gauntlet. I also watched as an enemy spear passed through my shield to strike me for full damage - normally not a huge issue but it ultimately caused my side to fail the objective.

TB, I hate to be negative here, but seriously, instead of adding armor customization, you NEED to fix ghost swings and parries. Absolutely.

• yeah i see spears pass right through my Buckler a lot too. literally see it ghost through it and hit me (often not hit me either, though).

but read this guys: viewtopic.php?p=158898

• It could be that you had a lag spike right before you swing.

I’ve had it happen before to me once, but unfortunately only the one person was in my FOV so couldn’t tell if it was a lag spike or not.

• @Urban:

I also watched as an enemy spear passed through my shield to strike me for full damage - normally not a huge issue but it ultimately caused my side to fail the objective.

The user probably dragged the stab into you.

How: Start the stab so it just barely misses, and sometime during release, move the stab into you. Since the spear’s tracers go all the way down the pole, you are essentially getting hit from the “back” or from “inside” instead of the front where your shield is.