Friendly Fire Meter

• Any chance you could implement like a Friendly Fire % that is visible by pressing tab? Or like. Clicking on a player to see it? I mean it’s visible when you vote kick so it must be fairly easy to do?

Would really be cool, for me anyway. I like to try and FF as little as possible, would like to just be able to monitor it.

• Not really necessary. If some noobs did FF early into the match it might show a high % but be unintentional.

If someone gets attacked on purpose then they can throw out a votekick. We don’t need excessive votekicks due to scoreboard.

• @gregcau:

Not really necessary. If some noobs did FF early into the match it might show a high % but be unintentional.

If someone gets attacked on purpose then they can throw out a votekick. We don’t need excessive votekicks due to scoreboard.

Ahh, very good point Sir Collector of Attractive Ladies in his sig. Hadn’t considered the abuse. What about like a summary at the end of the round? I mean, I don’t particularly care for anyone else’s FF. That can normally be picked up on ok. I just want to see my own % without having to votekick myself :P

Edit: Mostly attractive ladies*

• @Teocyn:

Ahh, very good point Sir Collector of Attractive Ladies in his sig. Hadn’t considered the abuse. What about like a summary at the end of the round? I mean, I don’t particularly care for anyone else’s FF. That can normally be picked up on ok. I just want to see my own % without having to votekick myself :P

True, it would be cool to show your own %, might encourage people to not TK as much, or it might encourage them to TK a little more if their % is low lol.

My ladies appreciate your comments.

• Votekicks should only be used to kick deliberate teamkillers. That you see with your own eyes.

People would just go to the scoreboard and just votekick everyone with high team damage.

It would be a new form of trolling.

• @lemonater47:

Votekicks should only be used to kick deliberate teamkillers. That you see with your own eyes.

People would just go to the scoreboard and just votekick everyone with high team damage.

It would be a new form of trolling.

Well yea, so as I don’t want that and only care about my OWN FF %. I said in my second post to make it visible for me own only.