New Playable Factions

• I find the current factions to be analogous to say, semi-fantasy English/French civil war factions; Kind of like the historical War of the Roses (Oh no, I said it) York and Lancaster faction. I like them a lot, but I wonder if new factions are or could be planned for the future.

What I would suggest would be a Byzantine Empire vs Seljuk Turks analogue, something like “The Julian Empire” vs “The Armon Caliph” there’s a decent number of middle eastern weapons in the game. I would see the main difficulty making new dialogue, models, and appropriate maps (If you want).
    The Julian Empire could be purple, and the Armon Caliph could be green and it would be cool to see new factions in the game.

• If you followed the lore of the game there is a third faction. The Tenosians. Middle eastern culture.

Pretty much the tutorial mission is when they go off on a crusade to Tenosia. And the mission hillside is when they last of the agathians come back from ther defeat in Tenosia only to find that things are worse back home.

There is an expansion coming out. Who knows what’s in it.

• @lemonater47:

If you followed the lore of the game there is a third faction. The Tenosians. Middle eastern culture.

Pretty much the tutorial mission is when they go off on a crusade to Tenosia. And the mission hillside is when they last of the agathians come back from ther defeat in Tenosia only to find that things are worse back home.

There is an expansion coming out. Who knows what’s in it.

Didn’t know about the expansion. I’m hoping they’ll add in new features, though it’ll probably be just maps and weapons mostly. I can’t say for sure, I’ve no idea.

On the topic of new factions though, I wouldn’t mind. It’s not a big deal but the repetitive red versus blue can get a bit boring after a while. Each map could be assigned to different playable factions, kinda like they have it in Call of Duty.

• @Jon:

Didn’t know about the expansion. I’m hoping they’ll add in new features, though it’ll probably be just maps and weapons mostly. I can’t say for sure, I’ve no idea.

On the topic of new factions though, I wouldn’t mind. It’s not a big deal but the repetitive red versus blue can get a bit boring after a while. Each map could be assigned to different playable factions, kinda like they have it in Call of Duty.

They’ve said that it’s bigger than just a map pack, that it’s not just a modern-day DLC. Think old-school expansion packs. So we will probably get… a lot more out of it than just a few maps and weapons! They’ve also said before that they wanted to make siege-like maps, they know fans would like that, so hopefully there’s a big deal of that in this expansion pack. I also hope for more story added to the maps, and that all maps are connected and give you the feeling of belonging in the same land. We vaguely have something like that right now, but as I said, vaguely.