Firepots are OP?

• Of course ill get ALLOT of hates but if i understood the original role of firepot right then its not letting people shieldwall and blocking passes etc.
    by now if you throw it indoors kinda every1 end up burning and dieing which doesn’t seems fun
    I guess it should kill if you just stay inside the flame for two secs and more
    I guess the only right way is too compare hate\like rate bout it but whatsoever

• I think it boils down to people not knowing they are near a fire then end up walking in it at low health; I’ve seen this a lot by low health players backpedalling or running from fights, or standing in it causing more damage. Unless I’m mistaken, it requires 3 separate ‘pulses’ to kill any class.

• Developer

There’s been alot of talk about these are are likely to change, like damage when standing inside, direct hits being the only thing to set you a flames and such, don’t quote me, there’s been a discussion and as a sound guy I’m not really on top of combat changes- just wanted you to rest easier knowing they are being looked at.

• Right now using a fire pot on an enemy (just a single hit, they aren’t standing in it) before going 1 to 1 will make you win every time.
    In my opinion, the firepot shouldn’t be as much of a damage dealing device, but a small damage multiplier. That would stop throwing pots at people and then waiting it out to make sure it deals the maximum damage.

• For me it’s only an ultimate trolling weapon. I always like to duel with some people on the FFA servers (People are so nice and honorous. A lot of things can be learned there) - but then a random player comes, throws it at us, duelers and runs for another pot just to gain extra kills :/

I don’t say it’s bad, but very annoying >:(
    May the right choice be done, soon.

• @NtiT:

Right now using a fire pot on an enemy (just a single hit, they aren’t standing in it) before going 1 to 1 will make you win every time.

No it doesn’t. MaA is incredibly weak armoured unit that VG/K can kill with one or at max. two hits. Even if the unit does get weakened by the fire it still takes the MaA three hits to kill a knight. I don’t see how that means that MaA is going to win every single time. It just doesn’t happen.

@Vesanus:

For me it’s only an ultimate trolling weapon. I always like to duel with some people on the FFA servers (People are so nice and honorous. A lot of things can be learned there) - but then a random player comes, throws it at us, duelers and runs for another pot just to gain extra kills :/

FFA =/= Duel mode. These two are completely separate things. The scene you described is precisely what an MaA should do in a FFA mode: Strike as many people at once with the pot.