[VIDEOS] Agatha Knights and Mason Order Faction Trailers

• Hello!

I bring you two faction specific trailers, both of the Agatha Knights and the Mason Order of course.

[youtubehd:i5i9i98p]75qEjrBabmc[/youtubehd:i5i9i98p]

[youtubehd:i5i9i98p]EaJzhndwbtE[/youtubehd:i5i9i98p]

Enjoy!

• Very nice dude. The camera angles in particular were amazing. They didn’t seem like you were using a controller pad, but almost like a program, what did you to achieve those fluid diving shots and etc?

• @Rayo55:

Very nice dude. The camera angles in particular were amazing. They didn’t seem like you were using a controller pad, but almost like a program, what did you to achieve those fluid diving shots and etc?

Thanks dude! :D

No program, just mouse, gamepad, and directional keys used in conjunction with the “switchtoobservermode 2” console command. It’s kinda tricky to get the right shots and camera angles but it’s doable.

• Interesting Agatha has more youtube views than Mason.

Poor Masons under represented.

• @Pilgore:

No program, just mouse, gamepad, and directional keys used in conjunction with the “switchtoobservermode 2” console command. It’s kinda tricky to get the right shots and camera angles but it’s doable.

Holy hell, I never knew about that! It’s amazing but tricky. Thanks so much!