Forum issues.

• Lately I have been getting plenty of errors with this forums. Or it hangs.

404, 503 and 504 errors. I’ve had all of them. Hell its even said I have had a 504 error combined with a 404 error.

What is up with your server that this is hosted on. Is the server a potato clock? Its not a toaster its far worse than that.

It doesn’t matter where I am. At home, 3G even the uni Internet. And multiple devices. Its just coming up with these errors.

Surely I’m not the only one. Used to never have these issues.
    And its getting a lot more frequent.

• Yeah, you’re not only one. I also have those stupid errors. I am getting angry, but I believe they’ll fix this soon.

• Tons of errors, forum not loading at all. Very frustrating.

• Based on how slow it is compared to how it was before, I’m guessing TBS patched the server.

• Zing.

• Kimi said the company hosting the website was a piece of crap and it is all Tibbs fault for being so cheap.

Or something like that, may have ad-libbed

• @BillDoor:

Based on how slow it is compared to how it was before, I’m guessing TBS patched the server.

Far from patched, it’s like they tore it all apart. Just for me to make this reply it took about a dozen 503s. I hope they’ll fix this soon because it makes browsing the forums a pretty painful experience.

• Let’s not keep posting about this please.

We ARE getting a new webhost. We have been aware of this issue for quite some time and it’s bothered ALL of us. Everything is in the works and hopefully we’ll be updated sooner than later. If you notice the website down the entire day, that’s probably when the change will be made. Can’t give you a day/time of when that will be, but keep an eye on our Facebook/Google+/Twitter/Steam pages during that time as I will post about it then.

Thanks.