Dear Torn Banner PT2 (Fix the cheating ffs)

• My 2nd post on this topic… Please implement something to deal with cheaters. Speed hackers have become way too common place and its getting worse each passing week as more and more players discover it has no consistence and thus more do it.

Also another thing that is becoming common is lagging out like crazy. I’m not sure if its people from bloody china or people just opening up torrents or something but i encountered this 3 times yesterday and 1 time this morning.

If there ping is too high there should be a auto kick.

• I haven’t seen a speed hacker in an official server for a very long time now.

• That’s because they don’t exist. I bet this guy is whining because he died to a fast claymore, bearded axe or broadsword.

Oh you, casuals.

• @-Thylacine-:

That’s because they don’t exist. I bet this guy is whining because he died to a fast claymore, bearded axe or broadsword.

Oh you, casuals.

Casual I am not. I am as hardcore as they get.

Speed hackers are my complaint not any of the weapons you mentioned

• @Najo:

@-Thylacine-:

That’s because they don’t exist. I bet this guy is whining because he died to a fast claymore, bearded axe or broadsword.

Oh you, casuals.

Just because you wasted so much time owning noobs in Duel mode servers 'till you got 10k won duels doesen’t imply you’re good. And I meant that people QQ about speedhack when infact they just block fast weapons too late.
    Stay small son.

• Don’t try arguing with thylacine he won’t stop.

Coming across a speed hacker is all down to probability. I remember I while ago I came across 4 different speed hackers over the course of a week. And beforehand I had only seen two in about 7 months of gameplay.

• Well, from my point of view everyone is a hacker. At the rate at which I’m dying, I honestly can’t say whether I’m just really, really bad or in such bad luck that everyone I’m matched against is a cheater. I’m going for the former but maybe I should go for the latter just to feel better about myself.

@-Thylacine-:

Oh you, casuals.

What’s a “fast claymore”? Or bearded axe or broadsword. Never heard of that stuff, Mister Casual.

• @Jon:

Well, from my point of view everyone is a hacker. At the rate at which I’m dying, I honestly can’t say whether I’m just really, really bad or in such bad luck that everyone I’m matched against is a cheater. I’m going for the former but maybe I should go for the latter just to feel better about myself.

@-Thylacine-:

Oh you, casuals.

What’s a “fast claymore”? Or bearded axe or broadsword. Never heard of that stuff, Mister Casual.

I meant that the claymore, broadsword and bearded axe are all FAST weapons. That’s why I said ‘‘die to a fast claymore, bearded axe or broadsword’’. Stop acting stupid on purpose.

Kid, you’re terrible.

• Najo, why don’t you just post a video of this happening. No one actually believes you so… evidence or just deal with it I guess?

• I meant that the claymore, broadsword and bearded axe are all FAST weapons. That’s why I said ‘‘die to a fast claymore, bearded axe or broadsword’’. Stop acting stupid on purpose.

Kid, you’re terrible.

Bahahah gah, just based on your forum thuggish commentary, what I wouldn’t give to look upon you in real life.

• @magilla:

I meant that the claymore, broadsword and bearded axe are all FAST weapons. That’s why I said ‘‘die to a fast claymore, bearded axe or broadsword’’. Stop acting stupid on purpose.

Kid, you’re terrible.

Bahahah gah, just based on your forum thuggish commentary, what I wouldn’t give to look upon you in real life.

Yeah, because how I act online, on a forum, clearly demonstrates how I look/act IRL. Makes sense.

It doesen’t btw.

• Yeah, because how I act online, on a forum, clearly demonstrates how I look/act IRL. Makes sense.

It doesen’t btw.

Eh, I’m going to make a safe assumption that it does represent a lot. Very safe. ;)

• @magilla:

Yeah, because how I act online, on a forum, clearly demonstrates how I look/act IRL. Makes sense.

It doesen’t btw.

Eh, I’m going to make a safe assumption that it does represent a lot. Very safe. ;)

Yeah, I don’t act IRL as I do on forums. Grats

Stay small son

• Yeah, I don’t act IRL as I do on forums. Grats

Stay small son

Laughing as suspicions adequately confirmed.

• @-Thylacine-:

@Najo:

@-Thylacine-:

Oh you, casuals.

Just because you wasted so much time owning noobs in Duel mode servers 'till you got 10k won duels doesen’t imply you’re good. And I meant that people QQ about speedhack when infact they just block fast weapons too late.
    Stay small son.

I am not complaining about fast weapons…I’m Complaining about speedhacknig not been detectable. The longer it gores unchecked the more people try it out and thus the more people use it.

And if you have never seen a speed hacker well…Try the duel servers. Playing ffa or Team objective or whatever is not a ideal place to use a speed hack because everyone will see u doing it and kick u from the server. However on duel server not everyone can see what u are doing and its a bit more competitive.

The people who speedhack I find can play legit vs most ppl but when they see my name they turn it on. That sounds arrogant as hell I admit but that’s what happens. They turn it on and claim lagg. No one like losing and some people will go to that extremes to claim a victory.

Its needs to be detectable and needs to be a bannable offense.

• @Najo:

The people who speedhack I find can play legit vs most ppl but when they see my name they turn it on.

That’s the stupidest thing I’ve heard for a while. :-)

• @KONGEN:

@Najo:

The people who speedhack I find can play legit vs most ppl but when they see my name they turn it on.

That’s the stupidest thing I’ve heard for a while. :-)

HOW ELSE WOULD THEY BEAT NAJO DUDE? HES THE BEST KNIGHT.

DID YOU KNOW HE HAS WON 10k DUELS?? HAVE YOU DONE THAT? NO. HE IS THEREFORE BETTER THAN YOU. EVERYONE FEARS HIM.

Also the weapon he uses (HWS + Kite Shield) involves a ton of skill and well timed tricks.

• WINDMILLS HACKERS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY.

Besides, why do you even give a fig if you die to a speedhacker? I don’t.

• @Najo:

The people who speedhack I find can play legit vs most ppl but when they see my name they turn it on. That sounds arrogant as hell I admit but that’s what happens.

Oh my days I laughed so hard when I read that. Correction, I’m still laughing.

• I really don’t get why a number of you are being hostile here. There are a fair number of speed hackers running around. I have also run into speed hackers that only toggle it against certain players. And before anyone starts the obvious reply: yes, I have video.

If you do run into a suspected speed hacker, the best way to be sure is to watch his movement speed. Attacks have too many variables to be a good gauge.