Game keeps locking up my pc!!!

• Every since the patch came out I can play for 30 seconds to 5 minutes then my entire pc locks up, I’m running default clocks and I don’t have any kind of performance issue, FPS is always 60+.

Please help my friend just bought this game and I really wanna play with him!!!

DXDiag and Launch Log below.

• -Uninstall the game using Windows Control Panel
    -Delete the My Documents/MyGames/Chivalry Folder
    -Reinstall Chivalry through Steam
    -Download the latest nVidia drivers again and try reinstalling them. There’s been issues with the last release.

Opinion: With that CPU, you should really use an ATI GPU.

• @BillDoor:

-Uninstall the game using Windows Control Panel
    -Download the latest nVidia drivers again and try reinstalling them. There’s been issues with the last release.

Okay I’ll get to work thanks, Yeah I know it’s a wierd build, I’m in the process of buying a new CPU… But yeah last patch it was running flawlessly and I can run any other game on ultra without a problem.

• @BillDoor:

-Uninstall the game using Windows Control Panel

Chivalry isn’t even showing up in the windows “Uninstall or change a program” menu, Should I just uninstall through steam?

• Try verifying the game cache - again right-click, properties, blahblah

• @BillDoor:

Try verifying the game cache - again right-click, properties, blahblah

Verifying the game cache was one of the first things I did, It’s been locking up like this since the last patch so its been a problem for a few months now.

Edit - I tried to reinstall the game and my Nvidia driver but that didn’t work, It doesn’t lock up on the chivalry beta but it does on the current client… WTF!