What's with the forums continually going down?

• Can we get an update on why the forums have been down half the time I and other have tried to use them the past few days? Keep getting 500 and 503 errors and it’s extremely annoying.

• ^

• Let’s not keep posting about this please.

We ARE getting a new webhost. We have been aware of this issue for quite some time and it’s bothered ALL of us. Everything is in the works and hopefully we’ll be updated sooner than later. If you notice the website down the entire day, that’s probably when the change will be made. Can’t give you a day/time of when that will be, but keep an eye on our Facebook/Google+/Twitter/Steam pages during that time as I will post about it then.

Thanks.

• Wait you said keep making more posts about it!? I shall, once the website is done loading….

• @ChuckingIt:

Wait you said keep making more posts about it!? I shall, once the website is done loading….

I can’t afford to read Kimis posts, its too slow to read replies.

• Only noticed it the last couple of days, it’s definitely a new thing. Are you sure it’s not malicious? You have people posting here who openly brag about DDOS attacks against the community, maybe you should check your logs…

• @Harry:

Only noticed it the last couple of days, it’s definitely a new thing. Are you sure it’s not malicious? You have people posting here who openly brag about DDOS attacks against the community, maybe you should check your logs…

Nope. Been like this for since damn near the beginning. Trust me. I know. It has its good moments, but it will lag badly at certain times.

• Blah blah

• @ChuckingIt:

@Harry:

Only noticed it the last couple of days, it’s definitely a new thing. Are you sure it’s not malicious? You have people posting here who openly brag about DDOS attacks against the community, maybe you should check your logs…

Nope. Been like this for since damn near the beginning. Trust me. I know. It has its good moments, but it will lag badly at certain times.

It’s really gone to shit in the past few days. It wasn’t bad before.

Now its ridiculous.

• @lemonater47:

@ChuckingIt:

@Harry:

It’s really gone to shit in the past few days. It wasn’t bad before.

Now its ridiculous.

How do you think I feel?? It’s driving me MAD… MAAAAAAAAAAAADDD.

• Yeah what the hell, I want to be able to spam the forums when I please! These site errors are limiting my shitposting capabilities!

DO SOMETHING TORN BANNER

• Maybe it’s The Fondler screwing around.

Am I the only one who suspects some debauchery afoot?

• @Carolean:

Maybe it’s The Fondler screwing around.

You dare bring up The Fondler?

Perhaps YOU are The Fondler.

Come forth, you!

• @Carolean:

Maybe it’s The Fondler screwing around.

He was only an in game hacker wasn’t he?

• I was lurking at the time he cropped up. Someone mentioned that he might have orchestrated a DDOS attack on the forums, not sure if it was in a joking manner or not.

Because, unfortunately, hacking a game is not a criminal offense. Bringing down a website probably is.

Maybe enThrall and The Fondler are the same person.

• I’d imagine the new influx of players through steam summer sale doesn’t help the situation either.

• @dpunk:

I’d imagine the new influx of players through steam summer sale doesn’t help the situation either.

Oh it’s okay. But it’s always been pretty flaky. I SO look forward to the day when the new webhost arrives and saves us all!

• Is this new?

I always thought it was because the TB guys were in Europe. There are a good 2 times a day I can’t join, so I’m not seeing anything new.

In fact, I’ve recently moved and switched internet providers and nothing has changed about this site.

Nice you guys are noticing and fixing, though.

• @quigleyer:

Is this new?

I always thought it was because the TB guys were in Europe. There are a good 2 times a day I can’t join, so I’m not seeing anything new.

In fact, I’ve recently moved and switched internet providers and nothing has changed about this site.

Nice you guys are noticing and fixing, though.

O.o Torn Banner is based in Canada xD