Official servers - Need your assistance!

• In order to get better feedback to Multiplay regarding our official servers, I need help from all of you. Please do the following and either post your results here or email me at kimiko@tornbanner.com with the subject “MTR” if there is sensitive information. The more response I get the better to show that the issues are coming from their end and not our users.

• Download WinMTR - http://www.fileplay.net/file/12395/winmtr-v09
    • Unzip the file and run the WinMTR.exe file inside it
    • Set the host as your server’s IP address (no port) and hit ‘Start’
    • Continue to play with this running the in background for at least 20 minutes
    • When you have finished, stop the trace and export the results to TEXT
    • Attach your results here or email them to me at kimiko@tornbanner.com

• Why not just give up on Multiplay. They’ve always been terrible hosts, in every single game :(

• @kywild:

Why not just give up on Multiplay. They’ve always been terrible hosts, in every single game :(

QFT

By far, and without a doubt, one of the worst GSP’s on the planet. They rank right up there with GameServers.com. Want better results with your official game servers? Get a better host!

Want to really kick it up a notch? Use whom I use, as they are by far the best hosting company out there, bar none.

https://www.nfoservers.com/order.php

We will see from your replies just how serious you are about your GSP issues. Drop Multiplay, do yourselves a favor. I run a Chivalry server on my box from NFO. It is a 32 slot TDM/TO server that is full all the time. No issues whatsoever.

Multiplay used to host the official servers for Primal Carnage as well. They no longer do. 8-)

• @kywild:

Why not just give up on Multiplay. They’ve always been terrible hosts, in every single game :(

As we’ve already put in a lot of money, it’s worth a shot to do what we can first. If it doesn’t work, then we’ll see what we can do after this. I use NFO on a personal level and really do like the services they offer, however –> We also need a host who can provide us with servers all over the world, not just one place. I appreciate what you guys are getting at, but I need to do this first. I’m not asking for comments in this thread, I need people who are willing to help get the info I need.

So please, if you want to help, then please do so, otherwise, keep the comments regarding Multiplay out of this thread. :/

Thank you.

• @TacTicToe:

By far, and without a doubt, one of the worst GSP’s on the planet. They rank right up there with GameServers.com. Want better results with your official game servers? Get a better host!

Please. I play wayyy too much Tribes: Ascend, who use Internap. They are perhaps the worst servers I’ve come across

• If anyone would like to help, please email me your MTR’s asap. I’d like to turn in the results within the next couple of days at the latest.

Thanks to those who already emailed me.