Ping > 200ms

• Hi, I live in Argentina, despite having a good internet connection (10 mb/s) ping is never below 200, mostly around 300. Also very few servers appear to join (I suppouse servers with high ping are filtered by default)

Is there anything that can be done so I can reduce the ping?

Thank you a lot!

• Hiya, There have been complaints from people in Brazil of also having high ping. Doing a trecert revealed the fault most likely lays with the sever providers in your area. Because of this there is no fix to the problem. You can try talking to the server hosts for servers in your area to sort out their problem. It is unfortunate for you at the moment.

I’m assuming the server provider is the Same for Argentina as it is Brazil, http://www.Telefonica.com

• ohh, well, thanks. Let’s hope this game becomes popular here then :)

• Well it shouldn’t matter if it is popular or not. TB have paid these hosts to host their game at a reasonable quality. I’d be pissed if I shelled out $$'s only to find out my servers have unacceptably high pings for locals.

• Well, I am a bit pissed, but there’s nothing I can do about but letting TB know this issue. I don’t want a refund, I just want to play this funny game, so there’s not much I can do but to wait till this problem gets fixed.

Thanks!

• We actually don’t have ANY servers in South America as Multiplay doesn’t have any. I’m not sure which providers have them, but you may want to contact the admins of the servers you have been going on to find out if they are also have high ping if they are also in South America.

Sorry I can’t be of more help :/

• No problem, I understand. Thanks for the answer!