Decrease flinch times by 0.2

• Decrease flinch times by 0.2 seconds to make up for the un-feintable window.

This will allow the punishment of combo feints when you get hit, as it used to be.

• No. I already get flinched while comboing.

• @-Thylacine-:

No. I already get flinched while comboing.

happens all the time.
    Being able to punish combo feints breaks the game in so many places its just not worth it.

• @NoVaLombardia:

Decrease flinch times by 0.2 seconds to make up for the un-feintable window.

This will allow the punishment of combo feints when you get hit, as it used to be.

For this to work you would need CFTP to not have a parry cooldown.

• Combos are already punished enough by leaving you completely defenceless and feints are so reactable now they are often pointless, there is no reason to punish someone even more if they combine them.

• I think the flinch time is fine the larger, slower weapons but on fast weapons it has to go, especially on the claymore and bearded axe. The biggest problem with those weapons right now is the flinch time.

Weapons that I think should keep the flinch time: Zwei, Spear, Fork, Brandi, Bardiche, Polehammer, Billhook(maybe), halberd, Dub axe, Poleaxe, Maul, Gmace.

Weapons that I think should have their flinch time reduced: Quarter staff, Greatsword, Claymore, Billhook(maybe), Bearded axe, Longsword, Sword of War, Messer.

• @Jstorm:

Weapons that I think should have their combo time reduced: Quarter staff

Why quarterstaff? It’s in a pretty good place right now.

• @NoVaLombardia:

@Jstorm:

Weapons that I think should have their combo time reduced: Quarter staff

Why quarterstaff? It’s in a pretty good place right now.

Oh whoops. Why did I say combo time? Idek… I meant to say flinch time. I’ll change that now.

• I proposed weapon-dependent flinch times (All combofeints should be interruptable via attacks close to .4, adjusting for flinch time during release after a hit confirm.) on the council forums. I have yet to get a response.

• @Derpasaur:

I proposed weapon-dependent flinch times (All combofeints should be interruptable via attacks close to .4, adjusting for flinch time during release after a hit confirm.) on the council forums. I have yet to get a response.

What about feint animation increased by 0.2 instead? (or weapon dependant feint times)

• @NoVaLombardia:

@Derpasaur:

I proposed weapon-dependent flinch times (All combofeints should be interruptable via attacks close to .4, adjusting for flinch time during release after a hit confirm.) on the council forums. I have yet to get a response.

What about feint animation increased by 0.2 instead? (or weapon dependant feint times)

Pretty much the whole council wants/wanted weapon dependent feint times, as far as I know.

• I don’t know why we don’t have them already D: