Mark last few people on the map in TDM games

• In many cases when in a TDM only 1-2 people are alive on one team it can take forever to find and kill them. Therefore I think it’s a good idea to give for e.g. the last 3 alive people on a team after there are no reinforcements left a permanent and always visible marker, just like the king in that one map.

• Hiding is the fun part.

• No. I’ll often hide in a very small area and force the enemies to come at me slowly and 1 or 2 at a time so I can kill them without having to 1vs8 and win. Enemies often split up to search for you so I get plenty of time to kill whoever finds me and heal before they tell where I am.

• fun for 1-2 vs. annoying for 10-25 people?

Most of the time for me both teams were out of reinforcements, so everyone who was dead or died had to wait for 2-5 minutes (instead of like 8 seconds to revive) until the last hiding duck was found. That’s pretty awful.

• Marking people takes away depth from the game. If I could decide I would also remove the marker from the kings and flag bearers. This just allowes for more tactical options. And everyone who is dead and has to watch: You got yourself killed so don’t complain about having to wait.

Marking would make it impossible to flank or pick off people one by one.

• It’s only annoying when someone uses glitches to hide

• @MagicMax:

In many cases when in a TDM only 1-2 people are alive on one team it can take forever to find and kill them. Therefore I think it’s a good idea to give for e.g. the last 3 alive people on a team after there are no reinforcements left a permanent and always visible marker, just like the king in that one map.

I like this idea. Same for LTS after say 1 minute of 1 person left.