Dynamic Quiver

• Greetings

I have played Chivalry for over 230 hours now and would like to build on the idea of realism that is implicit in the game.

The idea: “Dynamic Quiver”: As an archer, it would be interesting to have the additional option of having your quiver of arrows contain 50 / 50 of each type (half quiver bodkin / half broadhead). To Switch between arrow types perhaps another button (R?) could be assigned.

To balance this (because this can be quite devastating!) there are several possibilities. Either make it such that the archer does indeed lose stamina for HOLDING a draw (viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15677&start=30). Another possibility is, if the “dynamic quiver” choice is chosen, to introduce a handicap / penalty whereby the archer has less arrows (eg. for Warbow, instead of 20 of X-type, you get 9 or 8 of each, and so on for the other bows according to what balances well). Perhaps the penalty is even more severe seeing as the archers already seem to dominate the battlefield.

TB I love your game, keep up the work most excellent.

Dim

• 9o19CaOSuD8

• Lmao.

• Personally, I think it may be a bit overpowered, but then the crossbows can shoot anything and that’s why I prefer them.