Comic con 5 - your fav?

• 0:20 is mine or maybe 4:12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVaHxBJoQgE

• lol those girls are SO starved for attention, tis funny.

HAI EVERYWUN I’M A GUUURRRL WITH BOOBZ, LOOK AT DEM PLEASE AND TELL MEH AM PRETTEH!!111

Prefer to find someone who’s actually attractive, such attentionwhoring makes them ugly and desperate tbh.

• @BobT36:

lol those girls are SO starved for attention, tis funny.

HAI EVERYWUN I’M A GUUURRRL WITH BOOBZ, LOOK AT DEM PLEASE AND TELL MEH AM PRETTEH!!111

Prefer to find someone who’s actually attractive, such attentionwhoring makes them ugly and desperate tbh.

Damn Bob. Take a chill pill. Its not like they strippers or something. Just dressing up sexy for a convention. And i’ll tell you which later, at work atm :o

• Lol he’s grumpy today xD

As a cosplayer, this is pretty much the norm, but not all are like that. I guess if you’ve got it, flaunt it. Even if I had it, I could never cosplay as anything like Mileena from MK xD I’d be too self conscious the entire time. shivers

I always cosplayed as more of the cutesy stuff anyways, but I haven’t done anything the past year - I’ve been slacking :x I’ve done so much over the years anyways, it’s kind of nice to have a break.

• I’m an ass man myself so I have to agree with :20

…plus tan lines.

• Pizza ghost wins.

• I really liked grumpy cat :3

• @Kimiko:

Lol he’s grumpy today xD

As a cosplayer, this is pretty much the norm, but not all are like that. I guess if you’ve got it, flaunt it. Even if I had it, I could never cosplay as anything like Mileena from MK xD I’d be too self conscious the entire time. shivers

I always cosplayed as more of the cutesy stuff anyways, but I haven’t done anything the past year - I’ve been slacking :x I’ve done so much over the years anyways, it’s kind of nice to have a break.

Pics when?

• @DokB:

Pics when?

HAHAHAHA.

No.

• @Kimiko:

@DokB:

Pics when?

HAHAHAHA.

No.

• @ChuckingIt:

Damn Bob. Take a chill pill. Its not like they strippers or something. Just dressing up sexy for a convention. And i’ll tell you which later, at work atm :o

May as well be. Whores being paid with money, or whores being paid with attention, tis just the same.

I enjoy the female form like any man, but at least the former are honest about it.

• @BobT36:

I enjoy the female form like any man

Are you sure lol.

Oh the English prudes.

• Cammy, April O’neil, and that Jessica chick fo sho <3