Remove the grey screen when low hp ?

• And maybe the awful sound to, i can watch my health bar, i also know how many hit i need for die, that thing become just disturbing in time, so is there any way to remove it with the ini :? ?

• Would give too much of an advantage, and remove kinda the point of being OMFGAMDYNG! It should stay.

The whole point of it IS to break that tactical thinking, to make you sit back and go oh shit! :O while you’re hanging on by a thread.

I’m all for information and tactical decisions generally but for that one moment, the forced snap out of it is appropriate.

• I think it’s there for multiple reasons. One of those being a very clear indicator that if a fly landed on you that you will probably die. Another reason honestly is just a gameplay mechanic. Basically when you’re that low on health you’re disadvantaged with poor visual and audio perception. It’s fair because it applies to everyone equally when within that threshold of near-death

• As someone with low blood pressure and I pretty much die each time I injure myself what happens in game isn’t far from the truth. You can’t hear shit and the contrast of what you see goes all funny.

And least they don’t have it so your seeing stars and there’s a really loud solid tone that sounds like your ears will explode.

• @lemonater47:

As someone with low blood pressure and I pretty much die each time I injure myself what happens in game isn’t far from the truth. You can’t hear shit and the contrast of what you see goes all funny.

And least they don’t have it so your seeing stars and there’s a really loud solid tone that sounds like your ears will explode.

Or like in DayZ where the screen shakes and it makes me want to throw up xD