CU1 Patch 3 Beta 3

• The next patch is up on the beta app!
    EU Beta servers should now work properly.

• Purchasable and rank-based helmets work on server.

• First person customization should now be fully customized, including shield.

• Toned down the trim on the Vanguard’s plaid pattern.

• Fixed FFA customization model becoming bloody (again).

• Fixed mislabeled FFA emblems.

• Fixed the furthest target in the archer tutorial being unhittable.

• Cool! Glad Rank Based/Helmets work on all servers now. How did you guys fix this? It has been an issue for months!?

• Certainly there must be a mistake, as it is only 3 pm PST. When you start delivering quick patches like this it makes it a little too easy to give you the benefit of the doubt for your future follies. :P

In terms of this patch’s placement, is there any word on where you guys might be at in regards to the overall update going live? (i.e. if this beta patch is successful where do we stand in relation to the live update date-wise?)

Thanks.

• Don’t wanna sound like a stick in the mud, But can we expect more balance changes with coming beta updates? Customization is awesome but I don’t want updates to mainly become about only customization.

• They’re including balance changes on certain weapons and with stamina in this update along with bug fixes. This is the customization title update by the way. Also the last update was comprised primarily with balance changes, time to move forward and not, like you said, get stuck in the mud.

• I’m not talking about the patch as in a whole I’m talking about this update, Okay? Don’t make me iterate myself.

• I get what you’re saying. Last beta patch included balance changes. Personally I’m interested in them prioritizing customization for this “customization update” and not get bogged down with including balance changes every patch.

I would have been equally dismayed if they spent time worrying about customization during the “balance update.”

Just my 2 cents.

• Helmets say they are 3 euro? Do you really charge, or are they free for the moment.

• Please fix Mason kite shields not loading on backs and catapult fast clicks/catapult arrow cam!

Also, super surprised to hear about first person mode customization. I didn’t think that would ever happen.

• Global Moderator

@SOC:

Please fix Mason kite shields not loading on backs and catapult fast clicks/catapult arrow cam!

Also, super surprised to hear about first person mode customization. I didn’t think that would ever happen.

^^

Those things would be nice to have fixed finally. A lot of catapult teamkills would be avoided.

• @FPSOtsal:

Helmets say they are 3 euro? Do you really charge, or are they free for the moment.

They’re free for now. The 3 euro price you’re seeing right now is a bundle for all of one faction’s helms too. You’ll go through the transaction process like you would if you were buying them for real but you won’t be charged.

• Will customization be deactivable (don’t know if that’s a word lol) as it is in promod?

• @Karam:

Will customization be deactivable (don’t know if that’s a word lol) as it is in promod?

Kimiko said no in other thread as far as I remember. Apparently it’s too hard for their programmer :|

• @Kimiko:

• Purchasable and rank-based helmets work on server.

• First person customization should now be fully customized, including shield.

• Toned down the trim on the Vanguard’s plaid pattern.

• Fixed FFA customization model becoming bloody (again).

• Fixed mislabeled FFA emblems.

• Fixed the furthest target in the archer tutorial being unhittable.

99% of this fix appearance shit. It’s true there’s no bug other than that…… Congrats.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@Karam:

Will customization be deactivable (don’t know if that’s a word lol) as it is in promod?

Kimiko said no in other thread as far as I remember. Apparently it’s too hard for their programmer :|

But not for promod programmers apparently. Really…

• I can’t see my shield when I try to customize, even though its supposedly fixed…

• @Karam:

@rumpelstiltskin:

@Karam:

But not for promod programmers apparently. Really…

TBS doesn’t really want to waste time on something a very small minority of people want. This happens all the time.

• @Sidewinder:

TBS doesn’t really want to waste time on something a very small minority of people want. This happens all the time.

It’s two damn functions. If they’re not doing this its because they’ve decided they don’t want to, not because of any time issues.

• Global Moderator

The promod devs and torn banner have different priorities.

Its not that its too hard its just that its not something they want or need to do. It just takes time. And its time they can spend on doing something else.

• @lemonater47:

The promod devs and torn banner have different priorities.

Its not that its too hard its just that its not something they want or need to do. It just takes time. And its time they can spend on doing something else.

Adding more gore and helmets. hurray