Archer Suggestion.

• Before I start, I do know that archers are currently overpowered and extremely noob friendly. And I’m not going to deny that but I do know what they were like before the patch and with the coming patch hopefully they’ll be evened out again. Anyway I always exclusively use the bows over the crossbows just because of the increased difficulty of using a bow as opposed to something you can just click and kill with. But I think bows in general need something more, Maybe like a quick shot with reduced range and power but faster to load and quicker to get off the shot in a pinch.

As for the animation on how’d it look.

And yes I couldn’t find a better pictures to display my point but I think you get the gist of it.

I think this would serve as a great tool for the bow archer allowing for an archer to interrupt an opponent during wind up it would be trigger with the alt slash trigger and quickshots have no crosshair or aim mechanism they’re fired as soon as the arrow is pulled.

• Archer noob friendly?

No they aren’t.

Teams lose becuase they have booby stchers on their team. And its the bob archers at the bottom of the scoreboard.

• @lemonater47:

Archer noob friendly?

No they aren’t.

Teams lose becuase they have booby stchers on their team. And its the bob archers at the bottom of the scoreboard.

Do you have something constructive to say?

• @SirBlade:

currently overpowered

Not in general. Only Crossbows and - in my opinion - the Warbow with Bodkin arrows. The rest is just fine.
    @SirBlade:

and extremely noob friendly

Only Crossbows. And from a realism point of view thats completely right. They just shouldn’t reload that fast.
    @SirBlade:

Maybe like a quick shot with reduced range and power but faster to load and quicker to get off the shot in a pinch.

Thats basically the adavantage a lighter bow gets over its heavier cousins. You are able to shoot quicker at the expense of range and damage. Thats why the Warbow guys are usually far behind while the Shortbow guys are standing almost right behind the frontline. It helps that they get a tiny speed advantage while aiming (not much as you are still unable to sprint - use the Sling if you want to stay mobile)

Your suggestion has the problem that it makes the shorter bow varieties even weaker as you can get their advantages by using an alternate attack with a heavier bow. As the Warbow already got the most DPS and the least hits to kill there would be almost no reason to use the other bows.

• ^