Speedhacker? (not an accusation)

• First things first, I’m not accusing anyone of hacking; I removed all the player names.
    I’m just asking if you think he’s hacking.

Recently I played on a server and I think I noticed a speed hacker. But I’m really not sure if he’s definitely hacking. Some of his moves seem really dodgy, and other seem quite normal. I think most notable is his running speed.
    Fighting against him felt as if he were sped up.
    He eventually got kicked from the server because others also thought he was speedhacking.

VUDFXW0ac_I

Sorry for the crappy black boxes, but it was just the fastest way to remove the names.

• It would help if you pointed out who you think is speedhacking. I watched the whole vid and didn’t see anyone suspicious? ?_?

• Looked like he ran fast, hard to tell unless im running next to him with a knight. If you want you can submit your video in the sticky on this forum which tells you how to submit hack videos to mods.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7356

• @Rampage:

It would help if you pointed out who you think is speedhacking. I watched the whole vid and didn’t see anyone suspicious? ?_?

Well, I was talking about the player I was watching. (mason knight with tower shield and longsword)

• @sorry_lad:

@Rampage:

It would help if you pointed out who you think is speedhacking. I watched the whole vid and didn’t see anyone suspicious? ?_?

Well, I was talking about the player I was watching. (mason knight with tower shield and greatsword)

Oh, you were spectating. I thought you were playing as that guy, sorry, haha

No, he looks fine to me. Runs a bit fast, but I know a few servers who mod the speed of knights, so :v

• He’s speed hacking.

Running the speed of a man at arms, he was sliding forwards as he walked around.
    He can kick after be gets parried and flinch them.
    His battlecry animation was really fast.
    And with his longsword he fought a knight with a sword of war and was faster.

• 1.07-1.12 speedhack

• Nah I don’t think he was.

• A thing to note about speedhackers. When you see one swing, their animation appears to play at its regular speed on your screen, regardless of how fast the swing is actually going. You can see this happening when he stabs. His attacks hit when the windup shouldn’t have ended yet.

• Hell ya he was knight with tower shield !!!
    He was playing it off pretty kool. But he knew he was being watched
    But look at his attacks and his parrys. His lunges are very fast
    And his muti attacks with two different ppl .
    And you cant tell me this is lag spike. .
    Well done good sir !!!

• That shield bash did seem a bit fishy…

• Watched the vid for 15 seconds

Speedhack.

• I would say yes, where my main reasoning is how fast he seems to be running in comparison to others, how quick that shield bash seems to be, and slightly because of his constant trolling. However another commenter stated that animations still play the same speed in view of other players if speed hacking is being done, but the hits register quicker only. If that’s true, then my answer changes to “I don’t know.”

• All tracers are linked to the animation so the animation has sped up. And you can see that. Its a longsword and sheild. Hard to see with stabs but his other attacks and shield bash were obvious.

And he did a battlecry at one point. That animation was really fast.

• okay it was kind of hard for me to tell at first, but i would say in conclusion that he is using a slight speedhack. The moments that gave it away for me was respawning and running to the market, he clearly was catching up to the maa that was sprinting there. Also… those pokes seemed wayyyyy too fast for the timing of a longsword with tower combo, his windup speed seemed to be altered. That was like SoW stab speeds or faster. Plus the kick thing, i’m actually not sure if you can kick during recovery like that so i’m not sure on that one… my verdict though is slight speed hack. his sprint speed and attacks were too fast for knight/longsword for sure.

It’s these slight hacks in game that really piss me off because i know a lot of people use them, but you can’t really always tell in game… to someone like me though that knows timings… if i get hit with something fishy i don’t really call them out, but i kind of know in my gut.