Music onto iphone

• Since I’m taking public transport now I’d like to get lots of songs onto my iphone.

Is there an easy unsupported way to get that done…

• Global Moderator

iTunes maybe?

• @lemonater47:

iTunes maybe?

No I want illegally download music and then move it over to the iphone, somehow.

• @BobT36:

Last edited by BobT36 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: Stop using incorrect captalisation in topic titles!.

Well you could have changed it to iPhone if you are going to be picky !

• Global Moderator

@gregcau:

@lemonater47:

iTunes maybe?

No I want illegally download music and then move it over to the iphone, somehow.

If you had a mac you could. Stick it all in garageband and save it all to iTunes.

But piracy is illegal and as such they try as hard as they can to protect the music. A 90% profit decrease from 2000 to 2012 is something worth acting over. I mean just last year the largest music only label went bankrupt causing thousands to lose their jobs and many musicians to just be ditched. None of the other 3 major labels wante to buy their assets. As they too don’t have much money.

And people say piracy is harmless.

• @lemonater47:

But piracy is illegal and as such they try as hard as they can to protect the music. A 90% profit decrease from 2000 to 2012 is something worth acting over. I mean just last year the largest music only label went bankrupt causing thousands to lose their jobs and many musicians to just be ditched. None of the other 3 major labels wante to buy their assets. As they too don’t have much money.

On the other hand though, indie music is on the rise.

• Global Moderator

@SavageBeatings:

@lemonater47:

On the other hand though, indie music is on the rise.

If you can survive. Indie labels die all the time. And nobody in hell buys their assets. My freind lost a hell of a lot of money investing in his band when he got accepted by them. Then that label went bankrupt and he lost everything.

Indie music is on the rise there are many more ways of distributing music. And people make royalty feee music. Its almost impossible to move past that stage and make a living out of it. As soon as you start to get popular you get pirated massively.