KnH ~ Knighthood (EU)

• First and foremost the Knighthood is a community of good people that share a common interest in Chivalry Medieval Warfare and commitment to maintaining the essence of the age: chivalry courtesy, generosity, valour and dexterity in arms. To bring this statement forward a few hundred years, we expect our members; to be polite and friendly at all times, help each other in any way possible, engage in community events and kick ass in game.

The Knighthood has something to offer people of all ranks and abilities, we welcome the casual player as well those that are aiming to compete at the highest level. If victory itself isn’t enough; we have an internal ranking system based on the historic progress from page to knight with additional achievement based honours.

The Knighthood maintains a Team Speak and five eight Chivalry servers covering just about every game mode available and a war chest to pay for a 64 slot server the moment that they are stable. We are able to host competitions and dedicate servers for members only practice. We have weekly events for both general and competitive training, a partnering system for those wishing to develop specific weapon sets and a dedicated Marshall at Arms to muster the troops. We also have interclan scrims, scrims against Clans of various abilities and a tourney to decide who has the honour of being the Knighthood’s Champion of the month.

Our members are located throughout the European Union and beyond, many sharing other gaming interests; Smite, Minecraft, Ghost Recon, Killing Floor and Total War to name but a few. However, at the heart of the Knighthood is a band of brothers that are totally addicted to Chivalry Medieval Warfare. We currently have over fifty active members with a serious hard core that are playing/posting/getting on Team Speak virtually every day.

To find out more about the Knighthood or apply to join our ranks; there is a link to our website in my signature.

• Really nice and chilled guys in my experience. :D

• @NabsterHax:

Really nice and chilled guys in my experience. :D

Thanks man; that means a lot to me.

• We are currently happy to take on a few more lower level players if anyone is seeking personal training. KnH ~ Forzberg is coordinating this now so get in touch if you want to know what is on offer.

• Me and The Blackfish worked things out.
    I apologize if i acted like a dick,just loads of shit going on recently IRL.

• @Shard:

1. Crying about feints in a middle of a scrim.
    2. Changing map back to moor as soon as they see they lost.
    3. Kicking everybody from their server after losing.

• rep for being awesum !

Your first point bothers me as we don’t expect our members to be crying about anything, I will look into this.

Depending on which one of five servers we host a scrim on, it will be reset back to either one of four public servers or a single private one. I’d be guessing here but it sounds like you played on our private “ARENA” server which would of been reset to private after the scrim and the first map on all of our servers apart from “Duel” is indeed Moors. I will make sure that, before the scrim starts, people are advised that servers will be reset when the scrim ends in future.

• @Shard:

1. Crying about feints in a middle of a scrim.
    2. Changing map back to moor as soon as they see they lost.
    3. Kicking everybody from their server after losing.

• rep for being awesum !

Is there really need for stuff like this to be posted on the forums, shard? It was a scrim. If you had problems with their actions (and honestly, these aren’t big problems at all) you could have spoken to them directly.

This kind of crap puts teams off scrimming. We’ve all gotten mad and made mistakes before.

• We have sorted all of this out.

• Just ask any moderator and he’ll delete these posts for you.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Just ask any moderator and he’ll delete these posts for you.

Yeah thanks pal; but I’m confident that the reader can and will draw their own conclusions.

• Me and Shard have sorted this all out. :)

• Shard; sorry to hear about your RL stuff, it’s decent of you to edit your posts, top man.

I’ll ask a Mod to delete these posts hope you are OK with that.

• @Reginhard:

Shard; sorry to hear about your RL stuff, it’s decent of you to edit your posts, top man.

I’ll ask a Mod to delete these posts hope you are OK with that.

Yeah it’s all cool man.

• The Knighthood has always aimed to be pan European, it just makes life more interesting chatting with people who have a different perspective. We have now switched from London based Multiplay servers to Simrai in the Netherlands, hopefully this will extend the viable ping area further East and perhaps South without effecting those in the North West too adversely. Certainly; our members in Austria, Spain and Croatia are reporting better ping since the switch.

It could also be worth mentioning that we have extended the number of servers from five to eight. We are still mucking about with the modes and maps at the moment, giving more members server moderator roles and generally working on providing the best experience we can.

• Hi, my ingame nick is [11|rus] maDniCk im 42 rank, having more than 7000 duels. I like to play on your server (24/7 Van/Kn).

However, i would like to report some dishonarable conduct on the part of a certan member of your clan called Knh ~ Nacho. On two separate occasions after having dueled me, Knh ~ Nacho kicked me out, apparently, because my ping was to high. Interestingly, every time he kicked me was after i had killed him. I checked my actual ping and it was about 90-95ms.

Does such behaviour in anyway aid your clan in it’s ambition to be concidered a serious clan?

• @lapnick:

Hi, my ingame nick is [11|rus] maDniCk im 42 rank, having more than 7000 duels. I like to play on your server (24/7 Van/Kn).

However, i would like to report some dishonarable conduct on the part of a certan member of your clan called Knh ~ Nacho. On two separate occasions after having dueled me, Knh ~ Nacho kicked me out, apparently, because my ping was to high. Interestingly, every time he kicked me was after i had killed him. I checked my actual ping and it was about 90-95ms.

Does such behaviour in anyway aid your clan in it’s ambition to be concidered a serious clan?

We really really really appreciate your letting us know, rest assured I’ll look into this for you (well not just for you, for the reputation of the clan). In the meantime, there isn’t a lot else I can say, except anything up to 150 ping, so long as there is no lag, is absolutely fine on our current servers.

• @lapnick:

Hi, my ingame nick is [11|rus] maDniCk im 42 rank, having more than 7000 duels. I like to play on your server (24/7 Van/Kn).

I told you multiple times that you lag and you keep joining im sorry if you like the server but we cant have people lagging around the game as it spoils it for other users i suggest playing on servers based nearer to yourself we already had this discussion twice now and its not my fault your to far away from the server base location.

• I didnt kick any one because of them killing me, The only time i ever spot any one lagging is when i personally duel them if notice strange glitch swings happening ill check ping which happened to be high for you in this case and i dueled you again and still you were teleporting when you ran slightly so you were therefore kicked hope this is of help goodbye.

• @Reginhard:

We really really really appreciate your letting us know, rest assured I’ll look into this for you (well not just for you, for the reputation of the clan). In the meantime, there isn’t a lot else I can say, except anything up to 150 ping, so long as there is no lag, is absolutely fine on our current servers.

Reginhard, thank you for your response. I agree with what you wrote regarding reasonable ping in game as long as there are no lags.

I think I’m an experienced enough player to notice when i lag. If he kicked me for real lags i would not be rasing the issue here. Moreover, i would not even play on a server if i noticed any lags on my part; it just not in my interest. Please do look into this because i’ve noticed several complaints of a similar nature.

I appriciate your efforts in promotion your clan and the game as a whole by holding public servers but i can’t help but noticed that the manner in which this servers are being administrated sometimes leaves much to be desired. Ultimately, your noble intentions may crash against the bruised egos of such server admins as Nacho.

KnH ~ Nacho, you are a decent player and “worthy adversary”. I enjoy dueling you. What i do find unworthy is your justifying your insecurities through nonexistant lags and glitches.

• We are reviewing the complaint further and will provide a PM with the result of the review. This thread is not the place for further decision.