Jumping on people.

• Be honest, bouncing around on top of people’s heads is weird. Especially when it happens with a group of people and you get to just forget your worries and crowdsurf for a bit.

How about instead, landing on someone acts as a kick. The person falling, the ‘mario’, drops as if nothing is there. The person being landed on, the ‘goomba’, is booted directly away from the mario’s centre (so if the mario lands on the right side, the goomba goes left, etc.), and suffers similar effects to a quick kick (ie: an interrupt, but no stun, not much distance travelled).

It could even break fall damage, transferring it from the mario to the goomba. Who doesn’t want to leap off the wall on hillside and have a squishy archer break their fall? The archer probably, but who cares what he thinks. He’s in the sea.

What do you think?

• Suggested something similar before and I think this is a good idea. Having a Knight in full plate jumping at you shouldn’t end in you barely noticing and the Knight bouncing up and down on you.

In one FFA game one MaA tried to attack me by striking from above. He hit my head with his feet and bounced quite some time before finally dropping to the ground - we went several meters this way.

Dropping a Knight on some Archers should result in flattened Archers instead of Kangaroo Knights.

• Yes, of course this should be in the game. But I think it should be more than just the “quick kick” effect. I bet an entire person landing on you hurts more than said persons foot kicking you. The victim might not have to experience a long and annoying stun, but he should recieve more damage than a “shieldblocker kick”, which is like 5 damage, and he should stumble away quite some distance.

Hmm… it really depends on how the landing goes, as well. I mean, you could jump down on people who are running up the stairs on Hillside at the last objective. It would be pretty fun seeing them tumbling down the stairs, but I think the jump has to hit them in the head, like, from above. Like jumping down on people from buildings on Ruins. Also, you, “the jumpee”, could experience a minor stumble with no damage as well when you land ontop of people. Just to, I dunno, balance it out. So that you don’t instantly murder the person with stabs while he’s falling away from you.

Oh, and jumping onto people with low health will be so much fun!

• Definitely agree with this suggestion, when I’m trying to kill the descendants of the throne I usually drop off the top of the cave like a ninja but there are always guards underneath. So I slip and slide around like a herpa derp and get beaten to death.

• @Evil:

Suggested something similar before and I think this is a good idea. Having a Knight in full plate jumping at you shouldn’t end in you barely noticing and the Knight bouncing up and down on you.

In one FFA game one MaA tried to attack me by striking from above. He hit my head with his feet and bounced quite some time before finally dropping to the ground - we went several meters this way.

Dropping a Knight on some Archers should result in flattened Archers instead of Kangaroo Knights.

Well there aren’t any full plate knights in this game so obviously bouncing on people’s heads is completely realistic.

• I second this topic, bouncing off ppls heads is funny but I’d rather see them take damage or be stunned when my 180 lb knight jumps on their heads. :P

• @McLumberjack:

and you get to just forget your worries and crowdsurf for a bit.

• Mario jumping on people heads is very annoying, why can’t we simply slide off?

• Apparently because you shouldn’t have that option. ;-)

• This got some good feedback, any word from devs if it’s even possible to implement?