Balancing? By Nerfing all the classes most People use?

• hi…
    This is my First post.
    After playing the game for a total of 243 hours… more or less, in Conclusion, I just want to share how Frustrated i am at the Fact that you - The Devs keep Changing the Game.

At One point, The Vanguard “fast Sword” is too slow and weak, In the Last Patch its too Fast. Now, It Slow and useless.
    For the Love of Christ. I always Used Vanguard… ( Its my favorite class ) And Now its Just Nerfed to hell. The game has become A Frustrating cycle of “ok, Lets Try Again”.
    Considering there are 20 Archers… and ALWAYS more than 1 player coming at me… why is it that i Need to have all the attributes Nerfed to hell ? To give them A chance ?
    TO Follow the Herd? … “Strength in Numbers” ?
    First its the weapons, Then the Stamina ?.. The The Lowered Health? … Now the Slowing of sword?

Apart from the Usuall LMB Spam that most people do, And the Fact that they cant Block, or have no idea that there is a Third person, … Do i Really need My stats Decreased? SO they Have a Chance To Mindlessly Hack away at Each other?

I play games alot… I can get on top scores easily. but, whats with all the Nerfing? Trying to balance Off everything to make everyone Happy? You get Shot Down by 3 Braindead archers, Before you even Get in a fight… and When you DO get in a fight, usually Its against 3 - 4 people.

I Do combos to deal with them… And i dodge… But does that mean My Stamina needs to be Nerfed to hell So I CANT do it?
    Does it Mean that im Forced to have a Retarded “Duel” that includes LMB spam ? or what.

Maybe i sound like im Ranting… However … These Constant Changes are Very frustrating. And it Seems that They are Geared towards pleasing the Brain dead masses.
    After this patch - It seems to me that the MAA also was slowed down - Practically become a useless class that Noobs like to use and wave their Menacing Axe of Doom that does Nothing but miss.

Seriously … why the changes on the Vanguard!? Isn’t Death on 2 hits enough!!!

• @unknown:

For the Love of Christ. I always Used Vanguard… And Now its Just Nerfed to hell.

Stopped reading here…

• @NoVaLombardia:

@unknown:

For the Love of Christ. I always Used Vanguard… And Now its Just Nerfed to hell.

Stopped reading here…

I really Dont care.
    I dont spam LMB like some Degenerate idiots.

• Your Capitalization is very Strange. They did Not Slow Claymore.

• When did they nerf the vanguard?

The buffed most of their weapons last patch.

• @NoVaLombardia:

@unknown:

Stopped reading here…

omg that made me laugh.

everything is nerfed.

• I fully support your post, vanguard is completely underpowered. It is ridiculous how much we’ve been nerfed, I can’t believe they took away our laser eyes and made the vanguard fast sword slow and weak.

• Bro give the devs a break, they were just like modders for a HL2 mod, not sure why you are surprised when they have derp game design and balance decisions. Hopefully they will learn from their mistakes and make a less fundamentally broken game next time, which will sell even better than Chivalry thanks to tons of free advertising on Steam for their flashy, yet broken game.

• Your Capitalization is very Strange. They did Not Slow Claymore.

Hahha, I came to say the same thing. He tops scores easily, except when it comes to the grammar game.

Also Vanguards are pretty good. It depends on what mode you play of course…
    O wait this game has to balance everyone for every mode? LOL no they don’t, because you cant.

• nerf? Weapon are buffed, or you just can’t adopt?

• this HAS to be a troll post guys.

• Come on, Vanguard is not worse, he’s the opposite. If you are having trouble facing several enemies alone, then maybe stick to your team. It’s a team game. Last patch promote teamplay more.

• he’s trolling man, vanguard got so buffed in the last patch it could only be troll. Don’t feed.

0 nerfs, all buffs, troll post.

• @clayton-bigsby:

he’s trolling man, vanguard got so buffed in the last patch it could only be troll. Don’t feed.

0 nerfs, all buffs, troll post.

Im Not Trolling. Im actually very serious, and think i have a right to speak.
    You think the Vanguard was buffed in the last patch, thats fair, its your opinion,
    my opinion is, that i find the vanguard swords slower ( the claymore - which was weak but fast ) and the health lowered?

Maybe the official Patch sais the vanguard was buffed, that may be so, but i find
    it more difficult to play with the vanguard class.

This is not a Troll post.

• @unknown:

:o

• Nothing changed that drastically… Seriouslly Learn To Play.

• @Hitom:

Seriouslly Learn To Play.

I see what you did there lol

• yeh, you’re nuts

• @unknown:

You think the Vanguard was buffed in the last patch, thats fair, its your opinion,
    my opinion is, that i find the vanguard swords slower ( the claymore - which was weak but fast ) and the health lowered?

Well, thats your opinion. In my opinion moving forward should finally be removed. Its toxic for gameplay. I am so tired of people moving straight at me. The fact that they nerfed the Archers movement speed helps a little but it doesn’t really solve the issue. Still people do nothing but pressing w.

• i had a Chat with the players… and tried the Claymore. In conclusion i found that it was the Combo speed that was slowed down or the ready up speed of every swing.

I still haven’t read the Patch notes. But from the ingame experience with the claymore. Yes it is definitely different and it is definitely Slower.
    Maybe you think im trolling, but i spent 20 Hours + playing as vanguard with that claymore.
    And from what i see here is that either the Ready up of each swing is slower or the swing itself is slower.

In the end i find it slower, and combined with other changes to the Vanguard… Combos seem to be obsolete.