Suspected Speedhacker - Just want an opinion on this.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExozXhSe … e=youtu.be

Others on the server seemed to agree his attacks were too fast, difficult to block, I finally decided to spectate him and saw multiple times how he was significantly faster than his team mates, and how his attacks seemed to hit before the animations had completed. This clip, in my opinion, highlights pretty well the difference in speed between him and his team mates.

I’d appreciate some more opinions on this before I report it.

Also ignore the music in the video. :P

• Your screen record button is also f12. And fraps sucks shit get bandicam.

Anyway that guy was at Mach speed. That’s obvious speed hacking.

• Pretty short vid, but sure, slowly outdistancing the other vanguard.

But really who cares

• @gregcau:

Pretty short vid, but sure, slowly outdistancing the other vanguard.

But really who cares

Total speedhack, and who cares? well I for one care if people hack in a game that i play. I fucking care. They need to be dealt with, what about all the new players that they can run around slaughtering with their extra speed? They’re going to have a bad experience while this douche has a great old time… not cool at all. And the people in the game are typically none the wiser, especially the new players… why wouldn’t you care?

• It can be caused by lags.

• @gregcau:

But really who cares

People do care, just not you evidently. If you didn’t spend so much time on the forums u would see that speed hacking is everywhere.

• @Najo:

@gregcau:

But really who cares

People do care, just not you evidently. If you didn’t spend so much time on the forums u would see that speed hacking is everywhere.

I haven’t seen a speed hacker in months.

• @Najo:

@gregcau:

But really who cares

Maybe if you were less of a baby you would stop calling people hackers every time you died.

If someone hacks its because they are bad and they are going to die anyway to my blade.

And its very rare.

• Seems like lag and chunky 3rd person spectator to me.

• There should be laws about hacking in multiplayer games, and they should all have the same punishment.

• @gregcau:

@Najo:

@gregcau:

But really who cares

Maybe if you were less of a baby you would stop calling people hackers every time you died.

If someone hacks its because they are bad and they are going to die anyway to my blade.

And its very rare.

Mmm yeah listen, logg in game once in a while and you will find one - Also stop been a goofball with pictures of female athletes as your sig pic. Don’t be so lame…

• @Najo:

Mmm yeah listen, logg in game once in a while and you will find one - Also stop been a goofball with pictures of female athletes as your sig pic. Don’t be so lame…

I had a male in there for a while to appease others…

lol maybe you should stop worrying about other people on the internet.

• You can hide images in other people signatures via adblock or completely hide signatures via forum options if it bothers you.

• @gregcau:

@Najo:

@gregcau:

But really who cares

And its very rare.

This ^ Then followed by major traash talking of the hacker baddie in the chat. fun times when they rage ^^

• There are a couple of subtle speed hacks out there.
    Often its their rate of attack that gives them away.