MAA superleap

• Another dodge bug. Great.

B4ExuqCnH7s

I did not discover this bug.

• Dimon will be disappointed that you reported it :(

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Dimon will be disappointed that you reported it :(

I kinda felt like I had to because it can be exploited hard on certain maps.

• That’s funny, hahaha

• It was already reported to me anyways, so it’ll be looked into ;)

• Yeah this exploit’s been known for a while, it opens up ways to get to previously inaccessible places on maps.

• MAA have all the cool bugs, lol.

• @NoVaLombardia:

MAA have all the cool bugs, lol.

All the lame glitches more like. Everyone who’s not twat-at-arms hate them. :P

Seen one guy who claimed to be Rank 46 after 260 hrs do that all the time. Jesus that was tiring.

• Torn banner, you guys should really think about turning this bug into its own mechanic for man at arms, i think it could add alot of dynamics to playing. Just go through your maps and make sure you put up more invisible walls so man at arms cant get certain places by using it.

• @Psyfon:

Torn banner, you guys should really think about turning this bug into its own mechanic for man at arms, i think it could add alot of dynamics to playing. Just go through your maps and make sure you put up more invisible walls so man at arms cant get certain places by using it.

Even more invisible walls? I already hate bouncing off 75% of the cliffs I see.
    Chivalry should have more options to get somewhere, like secret hidden routes very few know about.

Anybody knows Enemy Territory: Quake Wars? Neat game with vast, open maps and so many different routes (and so many hidden paths you’d find after several hours of looking for them :P). It was great fun and I’d love to see something similar in Chivalry. :)