More helmets?

• Are there more helmets coming besides open default/veteran helmets and purachable helmets?
    I have understanding that there will be rank-based helmets. Tell me if im wrong, please. :P

• Kimi told me in-game that there would be more unlockable helmets in the future.

• @Sidewinder:

Kimi told me in-game that there would be more unlockable helmets in the future.

Thanks for answering fairly quickly. And really happy to hear that there will be new helmets ofcourse :)

• I hope there will be as many helmets in Chivalry as I suggested in my customization topic!

• Definitely a rank 30 helmet next patch. Not sure if we’re doing a rank 40 helmet as well (a very, very, very small fraction of people would have it anyway :P )

• @SlyGoat:

Definitely a rank 30 helmet next patch. Not sure if we’re doing a rank 40 helmet as well (a very, very, very small fraction of people would have it anyway :P )

That’s exactly why you should have it. Then this small fraction of people would feel unique and can show that off by wearing a unique helmet. And +40’s aren’t that few (especially not with bug that randomly makes player +40 anyways), it’s worse with +50’s. I’ve seen a +50 once! But I am sure that one person would be really happy if he got a unique helmet for his rank as well, haha x)

• @SlyGoat:

Definitely a rank 30 helmet next patch. Not sure if we’re doing a rank 40 helmet as well (a very, very, very small fraction of people would have it anyway :P )

Ummmm. With the rank bug, I would actually have to say that the majority of players are rank 45-46, no matter how many hours they’ve played.
    Please try and get our ranks restored beforehand.

• @jrmftw:

@SlyGoat:

Ummmm. With the rank bug, I would actually have to say that the majority of players are rank 45-46, no matter how many hours they’ve played.
    Please try and get our ranks restored beforehand.

Yes if you’re gonna do rank based helmets fix the bloody ranks. There are still people perma hopping even now to rank 45-46.

I would be rank 40 or 41 now. I just got rank 47.

• @lemonater47:

Yes if you’re gonna do rank based helmets fix the bloody ranks. There are still people perma hopping even now to rank 45-46.

I would be rank 40 or 41 now. I just got rank 47.

Yep, I think i would be 42 or 43 without that bug. Not to mention my friend who was like…under 30 rank atleast…now hes is 46