List of servers not loading?

• Have come back to play the game after a month or so break and after clicking join game the server list is empty. I have tried applying filters and switching between tabs at the top but still nothing, i also left the game on the empty server list for a good 20 mins to see if it would load and still nothing, any help would be appreciated

• Leave the server browser and wait a few mins, you could play a short game with bots, then try again. If still nothing restart the game.

• Just done that after posting, still nothing

• Are you opted into the beta on the live game?

Right click chivalry, click properties then betas and make sure it’s set on NONE - opt out of all betas.

• Yeah just checked that as well, i am opted out of the beta, i also before posting this uninstalled the beta from stream, unfortunately still nothing. Is it perhaps it is just taking a long time to populate the list after me not playing for a while?
    Thanks

• Sorry to all, i found out all i needed to do was update the game -_- i had steam in off-line mode
    Thanks to all for trying to help!

• I dont get the server list since 2 weeks.
    While i played the demo, it worked but now after purchasing… nothing!
    Kinf of annoying.

• @Kimiko:

Are you opted into the beta on the live game?

Right click chivalry, click properties then betas and make sure it’s set on NONE - opt out of all betas.

It is set to none… Never installed any Betas.
    I also waited while i played the tutorial. Nothing Happend.
    Btw i didnt get the achievments for going through the tut.

• @Basstrompete:

@Kimiko:

Are you opted into the beta on the live game?

It is set to none… Never installed any Betas.
    I also waited while i played the tutorial. Nothing Happend.
    Btw i didnt get the achievments for going through the tut.

I think some of the achievements are still broken, such as the tutorial one

Am wondering if some of the issues of server list not populating are down to the master server being under heavy load? Might be worth someone with access checking?